· Total Members: 835
· Newest Member: ppitarch
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Posts not showing up on main page?
HoustonRules
I've made a few posts over the last couple of weeks, but I don't see them on the main page. Is something wrong with the site? Or is it just not showing ME stuff on the main page that I've posted? Can everyone else see them? The most recent post on the main page is from October 18 (2019).
Edited by HoustonRules on 12/27/2019

DaveP
When the old forum was transferred here there were a couple of glitches, including the one you mentioned. I usually just go to the main forum page first and read the new messages, which are marked in red.

HoustonRules
OK, thanks for pointing that out, Dave, and for the quick reply. I'll do that from now on. I just hope other folks know that as well, so that when new stuff is posted, we can all find it relatively easily.
Still very grateful that this site exists, albeit in its new form.

josh_c
Thanks for the warning. I was really surprised to see my old acc is gone (I haven't used it for a while) along with some threads.

BillS
I have had the same thing happen to me with recent posts. They never show up on the main page. Meanwhile, posts over a year old stay in place there. Not sure why this hasn't been addressed already, as it was clearly identified and acknowledged as an issue. I have to say that this site is far inferior to what it replaced. I understand that there were some technological reasons why the conversion happened, but unfortunately this new site is confusing and not at all user friendly, which explains the paucity of posts to it.

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Email or Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest Downloads
· 2014 Statis Pro Base...
· 2013 Statis Pro Base...
· 2012 Statis Pro Base...