08/10/2022
Navigation
Users Online Now
· Guests Online: 3

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 672
· Newest Member: Darby Dog
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Final Score Hockey-Decades Question
gridiron
I cannot seem to find my team charts from an earlier purchase of a decade book. Do the decades run 1970/71 through 1979/80, etc? I am hoping to get Downey Games to refresh my download of an earlier purchase so I can finally start my project.
 
DowneyGames

gridiron wrote:

I cannot seem to find my team charts from an earlier purchase of a decade book. Do the decades run 1970/71 through 1979/80, etc? I am hoping to get Downey Games to refresh my download of an earlier purchase so I can finally start my project.


Hello John,

I haven't seen an email, but I will look to see what FS sets you have ordered and get you taken care of.
 
gridiron
Thanks. I tried filling out an inquiry on the Downey Games site and it appears that my account log in seems to not work. I will check to make sure I hadn't switched my primary email address for that account. Thanks.
 
DowneyGames

gridiron wrote:

Thanks. I tried filling out an inquiry on the Downey Games site and it appears that my account log in seems to not work. I will check to make sure I hadn't switched my primary email address for that account. Thanks.


I reset the order for the 80s Decade. If you have problems, let me know.
 
gridiron
I cannot seem to log onto the Downey Games site and it has yet to send me the password reset for my account.
 
DowneyGames

gridiron wrote:

I cannot seem to log onto the Downey Games site and it has yet to send me the password reset for my account.


Email sent. If you have further problems, email me, and I'll get you going.
 
Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Email or Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest Downloads
· UQ Baseball Alternat...
· 1965 Season Teams fo...
· Roller Derby Skaters...
· PAG's Statis Pro Bas...
· PAG Statis Pro Baske...
Forum Threads
Latest Discussions
· THANK YOU FOR THE DO...
· 2019 MLB for UQ Base...
· English Premier and ...
· 2010 decade update?
· Martin vs. Washingto...
· Enhanced X-factor Deck
· Scoresheets for TTB
· Gridiron wars FAC pr...
· Player of The Game Golf
· Field Goal Ranges an...
Hottest Threads
· GV's UQ 1974-75 N... [1174]
· GV's Other UQ Wre... [569]
· UQ 1989-90 NBA Se... [165]
· GV's 1995 NASCAR ... [103]
· Derek's [mostly 8... [37]
· 1983 USFL with FSPF [9]
· 1983 USFL Replay [9]
· SOS Question for ... [8]
· Marvelous Marvin ... [8]
· sack question [5]
10,175,418 unique visits