· SGD and TSW Archives
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Gary's Saddle Racing
· Legends of Boxing
· Decisive Action Sports
· Downey Games
There are 169 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· tabletop-sports.com Update (Jun 21, 2017)
· 2017 College Baseball and Softball Released (Jun 08, 2017)
· 2017 Ultra Quick Wrestling Available (May 15, 2017)
· 2017 NBA Available for POTG Basketball (Apr 21, 2017)
· 2017 NHL Available for Ultra Quick Hockey (Apr 21, 2017)
· 2017 NBA Available for Real/Life Basketball Classic (Apr 20, 2017)
· Final Score Hockey 2017 Universe Available (Apr 19, 2017)
· 2017 Easter Sale Begins! (Apr 11, 2017)
· HR Derby Original TV Show Set Released (Mar 20, 2017)
· 2017 POTG College Basketball Year Book Available (Mar 15, 2017)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gridironOffline
Post subject: Combining POTG and UQ Basketball for a Replay  PostPosted: Apr 12, 2017 - 06:39 PM

Anyone tried this method yet? I am considering undertaking an Atlanta Hawks replay with POTG and supplementing that with the UQ game for all other games. Then, come playoffs...everything would go by way of POTG.

Reply with quote Back to top
w_hildOffline
Post subject: RE: Combining POTG and UQ Basketball for a Replay  PostPosted: Apr 12, 2017 - 07:07 PM

Downey basketball games are pretty accurate, so I don't see why you couldn't do it that way. Playing the POTG for just the Hawks games will allow you to get stats for the Hawks players, and win/loss records for all the other teams using UQ. Theoretically, it should work just fine. Let us know how it goes.

BillSOffline
Post subject: RE: Combining POTG and UQ Basketball for a Replay  PostPosted: Apr 12, 2017 - 08:11 PM

I am playing similarly to the way you describe for the 1971-72 season with Ultraquick and Inside the Paint basketball from Inside Sports Games. I'm not playing a particular team's schedule, but rather I am doing a "game of the day" type of replay, playing games with various teams based on the actual schedule and the standings I am generating. I find, at least with 71-72, that the good teams are very tough to beat in Ultraquick. Several of the real life over .500 teams are vastly over-performing in my replay using Ultraquick. But I appreciate that one partial season is not a good sample to make a judgment.

I plan soon to start a similar project with the 1991-92 season for Real Life Basketball and Ultraquick.

gridironOffline
Post subject: RE: Combining POTG and UQ Basketball for a Replay  PostPosted: Apr 13, 2017 - 01:25 PM

I like the "game of the day" idea. I am actually considering that for my 85-86 Hawks/NBA. I wish I could get a hold of an old WTBS/Superstation national broadcast schedule for that season.

Jump to: