· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Gary's Saddle Racing
· Legends of Boxing
· Decisive Action Sports
· Downey Games
There are 143 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· 2017 Ultra Quick College Football Available (Dec 12, 2017)
· 2017 College Football Universe Available for Final Score (Dec 12, 2017)
· 2017 Thanksgiving Sale Extended 24 hours (Nov 25, 2017)
· 2017 Thanksgiving Sale at Downey Games (Nov 21, 2017)
· History of Women's World Cup Soccer Released (Nov 04, 2017)
· 2016-17 Universe Released for Downey's Final Score Soccer (Nov 03, 2017)
· Momentum Football 1968 Season Available (Oct 29, 2017)
· 2013 and 2017 President's Cup for POTG Golf Available (Oct 08, 2017)
· 2017 MLB Available for UQ Baseball (Oct 02, 2017)
· 2017 MLB Year Book released for HardBall Wars (Oct 02, 2017)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
galarilOffline
Post subject: Rules for playing on neutral ice?  PostPosted: May 01, 2016 - 09:15 PM

I am pulling out my Olympic hockey sets for Downey Final Score hockey and can't find in the rules what to do for ratings on neutral ice? I mean what do we do with the home and away adjustments? Which teams are which when on neutral ice?

Reply with quote Back to top
Downey GamesOffline
Post subject: Re: Rules for playing on neutral ice?  PostPosted: May 02, 2016 - 02:19 PM
Site Admin

galaril wrote:
I am pulling out my Olympic hockey sets for Downey Final Score hockey and can't find in the rules what to do for ratings on neutral ice? I mean what do we do with the home and away adjustments? Which teams are which when on neutral ice?

There are no home ratings for the Olympic sets. The ratings are used as-is, meaning they are already factored for neutral ice. Other leagues, and seasons you will see a Home Ice rating. But, the Olympic sets are unique in this regard.

galarilOffline
Post subject: Re: Rules for playing on neutral ice?  PostPosted: May 02, 2016 - 03:08 PM

Downey Games wrote:
galaril wrote:

There are no home ratings for the Olympic sets. The ratings are used as-is, meaning they are already factored for neutral ice. Other leagues, and seasons you will see a Home Ice rating. But, the Olympic sets are unique in this regard.

Yes you are right I missed that they had no home adjustments and makes sense. Thanks.

Jump to: