Contents
· Forums
· Our Reviews
· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Downey Games
There are 185 unregistered users and 1 registered user on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· 2018 IndyCar Racing Year Book Available (Sep 26, 2018)
· 2018 PGA Tour Released (Sep 25, 2018)
· 2004 and 2007 Bull Riding Available (Sep 06, 2018)
· New Bull Riding Seasons Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· UQ Boxing 2018 Year Book Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· 2017 Drag Racing Available (Aug 01, 2018)
· 2018 World Cup Available (Jul 17, 2018)
· 2018 College Baseball and Softball Released (Jun 20, 2018)
· 2018 Ultra Quick Wrestling Released (Apr 24, 2018)
· RLB Classic 2018 NBA Released (Apr 19, 2018)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kgrrothOffline
Post subject: Brainbuster Millennium  PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 - 02:34 PM

The Millennium Is Here!

Brainbuster Millennium is the latest official release from Freakshow Games and boy is it a doozy! 1404 wrestlers are included in the set featuring a who's who from the US, Mexico and Japan from the beginning of the Monday Night Wars through the arrival of NXT circa 2012! Each wrestler comes with a snazzy picture too!

Be warned that is over 230 pages of cardstock and ink to consider so I am giving you some options! Besides the PDF version I am putting in an excel version of the cards and a blank card form so you can copy and paste the wrestlers you want to use and only print out the ones you want to! Also, you can tweak any of the wrestlers if you want to add new moves, change their wrestler die or anything else you choose to because let's face it, rating professional wrestlers in not an exact science in the best of circumstances, Trying to rate every wrestler that stepped foot in the ring in the last 25 years and keep them on a level playing field is a logistical nightmare!! Wrestlers succeed in some federations and stagnate in others as unfortunately politics and favoritism and gimmicks and everything else gets in the way, so feel free to change anything you want to in order to fit your wrestling universe!

The rules for the game are not included, many of you probably still have them, if not, click on the Brainbuster page and download one of the older sets (and the advanced set) and you will have everything you need .... well except for dice and an imagination of course, those you have to provide for yourself!

Finally, this isn't the end, far from it in fact! I am going to be releasing an ongoing series of booster sets which will keep you up to date with the latest wrestlers from the WWE/NXT, TNA, ROH, PWG, Shimmer, GWF, Lucha Underground, New Japan, Chikara and virtually every other promotion on the planet in the last 25+ years! Plus I will put up updated wrestler cards and surprises as I see fit! How does that sound for wrestling action??

As always if you want me to focus on a certain promotion or make sure your favorite wrestler gets included in a future set, feel free to drop me a line at kgrroth@hotmail.com!!

Now go warm up the dice, your promotion needs you!!

http://freakshowgames.weebly.com/

Reply with quote Back to top
rickertOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 - 05:57 PM

What a package. You've really outdone yourself. By my count 187 females. You know what I'll be doing for days. My printer will hate you. Congrats on this and on having one of the best wrestling games on the planet.

kgrrothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 - 06:43 PM

Thanks Rick! More women will be coming soon as I get caught up to the present (plus who knows who else might make an appearance).

rickertOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 - 06:46 PM

I will be downloading, following and playing. Thanks much.

kgrrothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 - 06:48 PM

Just to show I am serious about putting out some booster expansions, I will announce the first one now. Booster Pack #1 is New Japan and will feature some of the top current and past stars from the past 25 years in New Japan!!

The set includes: Andre The Giant, Haku, Bad News Allen, Giant Baba, Stan Hansen, Ted DiBiase, Butch Reed, Tiger Jeet Singh, Hercules Hernandez, Blue Panther, Ludvig Borga, Felino, Katsuyori Shibata, Perro Aguayo Jr., Shinsuke Nakamura, Toru Yano, Tomohiro Ishii, Togi Makabe, Shadow WX, Mephisto, Damian El Terrible, Bad Luck Fale, KUSHIDA, El Texano Jr., La Sombra, Mascara Dorada, Tama Tonga, Dragon Rojo Jr., Seiya Sanada, Takaaki Watanabe, Zack Sabre Jr., Rush, Prince Puma, El Desperado, Wes Brisco, Big Damo O'Connor, Cody Hall, Dalton Castle, Barbaro Cavernario, Moose, Will Ospreay, Animal Hamaguchi, Jumbo Tsuruta, Koji Kitao, Lou Thesz, Nick Bockwinkel, Toshiaki Kawada and Tom Zenk!! It should be ready by early next week at the latest!!!! Get ready to invade the world famous Sumo Hall!!!

Batt27Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 - 07:03 PM

Mark

Thanks for your time and efforts is producing this version of Brainbuster. I've been on board with this game since the first Global set and would highly recommend that any wrestling fans try this game , especially the excel version. The game mechanics are easy to learn and almost every possible match type exists. Looking forward to all future releases

Tom

kgrrothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 - 07:17 PM

Thank you Tom, its the loyal fans like you that make me come back again and again and see what I can put out. This is pretty much a retooled version of the excel set with a few different people thrown in, some new pics, some updated stats etc. From here I will branch off and add in all the new faces since I left off and expand outward!

I hope you enjoy!!

statfreakOffline
Post subject: Re: Brainbuster Millennium  PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 - 07:18 PM

kgrroth wrote:
The Millennium Is Here!

I hope you don't mind. I posted about the update on the Delphi Tabletop Sports forum as well to help spread the word.

I can't imagine how long it took to make this set. More work than I would have been willing to do. Smile

kgrrothOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Brainbuster Millennium  PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 - 07:29 PM

I don't mind at all! Thanks for spreading the word!! The real work is going to be to cut them all out now! hahaha

rickertOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Brainbuster Millennium  PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 - 07:53 PM

I am going to save me some paper and ink and make some Excel sheets of the females I want to use immediately in my fed. The others will come later.

kgrrothOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Brainbuster Millennium  PostPosted: Aug 18, 2015 - 08:03 PM

I don't blame you. I just printed them out. The stack is several inches high and weighs a couple pounds! My hand aches just thinking about the cutting I have in store lol!

rickertOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 20, 2015 - 12:36 PM

I hope you don't mind if I hijack this thread for a few minutes to post the results of a 6-match card using some women that you rated.

Jackie Moore vs. Sable.
Sable controls much of this match and puts a surprising end to it by putting Moore in a nerve lock for the submission.

Lori Fullington vs. Terri Runnels
Runnels controls much of the match but gets thrown out of the ring. Fullington rams Runnels' face into the steel steps, rolls her into the ring and pins her.

Missy Hyatt and Peggy Lee Leathers vs. Molly McShane and Debbie Combs
Hyatt and Leather dominate. Hyatt gets quick rollup on Combs for the victory.

A Tables, Ladders & Chairs match between Bull Nakano and Leilani Kai
Chyna comes ringside and challenges winner to a match. Nakano pile drives Kai into a chair and gets a pin.

Dawn Marie vs. Lita
Marie surprises Lita, catches her in the corner with a Bronco Buster and pin. Lita goes berserk and vows revenge on Marie.

Molly Holly vs. Debra McMichael
Another upset. McMichael applies the Stone Cold Stunner and it is lights out for Molly, who had the upper hand until that minute.

kgrrothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 20, 2015 - 12:47 PM

All good, Rick! Some interesting upsets in there. I started to plot out some of the upcoming expansions and there will be a few women in most of them (none in the first one unfortunately). The sixth expansion will be based on Shimmer, so lots of women coming soon!

rickertOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 20, 2015 - 12:56 PM

That is good news for me. Just to let people know, I use most of the optional rules, especially the tag rules where all of the dice are rolled at the same time and I love the pre, during and post match charts. Next card will have a women's battle royale.

kgrrothOffline
Post subject: The First Expansion Is Released!  PostPosted: Aug 21, 2015 - 12:37 PM

Hot off the heels of the release of Brainbuster Millennium comes the very first booster expansion for the game!! You get 48 more wrestlers drawing heavily upon the last 25 years of New Japan Pro Wrestling!! The set includes legends such as Lou Thesz, Andre The Giant, Giant Baba and Nick Bockwinkel as well as some of the best stars of today such as Shinsuke Nakamura, Togi Makabe, Toru Yano and many more! In fact it is a family affair as it also includes Haku and his son and nephew, Tama Tonga and Bad Luck Fale as well as the peacock, Dalton Castle (an updated Aden Chambers)!

http://freakshowgames.weebly.com/

PS There was a request to put the cards up in an older format of excel so I did that for both the expansion and the original Millennium set as well!!

The second expansion should be up sometime next week!

Cheers and happy rolling!

Jump to: