Contents
· Forums
· Our Reviews
· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Downey Games
There are 215 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· 2004 and 2007 Bull Riding Available (Sep 06, 2018)
· New Bull Riding Seasons Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· UQ Boxing 2018 Year Book Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· 2017 Drag Racing Available (Aug 01, 2018)
· 2018 World Cup Available (Jul 17, 2018)
· 2018 College Baseball and Softball Released (Jun 20, 2018)
· 2018 Ultra Quick Wrestling Released (Apr 24, 2018)
· RLB Classic 2018 NBA Released (Apr 19, 2018)
· POTG Basketball 2018 NBA Available (Apr 19, 2018)
· UQ Basketball 2018 NBA Available (Apr 19, 2018)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Brian4444Offline
Post subject: 1976 team sheet errors?  PostPosted: Jun 20, 2015 - 05:16 PM

I like this game. But here are a couple of observations That I noticed. Looking at the starting line-ups on football reference.com for 1976. I haven't gone through all the teams but the ones that I have are listed opposite than what football reference has for their position. For example a player in the game may be listed as a left guard. But on football reference he's listed as a right guard. Or someone may be listed as a left linebacker when he is listed as a middle or right linebacker. It's not a big deal as I just change them over on the football team sheet. One thing however that I ran into was for the 1976 Atlanta Falcons. Football reference has Fulton Kuykendall listed as a starting left linebacker. But he isn't even listed on the team sheet. Not complaining . Just mentioning it. Overall this is a great game. ----Brian

Reply with quote Back to top
Downey GamesOffline
Post subject: Re: 1976 team sheet errors?  PostPosted: Jun 25, 2015 - 10:12 AM
Site Admin

Brian4444 wrote:
I like this game. But here are a couple of observations That I noticed. Looking at the starting line-ups on football reference.com for 1976. I haven't gone through all the teams but the ones that I have are listed opposite than what football reference has for their position. For example a player in the game may be listed as a left guard. But on football reference he's listed as a right guard. Or someone may be listed as a left linebacker when he is listed as a middle or right linebacker. It's not a big deal as I just change them over on the football team sheet. One thing however that I ran into was for the 1976 Atlanta Falcons. Football reference has Fulton Kuykendall listed as a starting left linebacker. But he isn't even listed on the team sheet. Not complaining . Just mentioning it. Overall this is a great game. ----Brian

Where did you get your copy of the 1976 team sheets? It sounds as if you have one of the play test copies, and not the official 1976 set.

Brian4444Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: 1976 team sheet errors?  PostPosted: Jun 25, 2015 - 12:09 PM

What happened was. I orginally ordered the 1976 gridirion Wars set. There was a mistake and this game was sent. (A pleasant surprise or I might not have tried this game!) Your dad said I could keep this. (I had offered to exchange it for the Gridirion Wars set. That I originally ordered)It had been sitting on a shelf until recently when I decided to try it out. Thanks to your dads generiosty I have found another great game. I was wondering if I could get Fulton Kuykendalls rating. So I could add it to the Falcons team shhet. Thanks----Brian

Downey GamesOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: 1976 team sheet errors?  PostPosted: Jun 25, 2015 - 01:01 PM
Site Admin

Brian4444 wrote:
What happened was. I orginally ordered the 1976 gridirion Wars set. There was a mistake and this game was sent. (A pleasant surprise or I might not have tried this game!) Your dad said I could keep this. (I had offered to exchange it for the Gridirion Wars set. That I originally ordered)It had been sitting on a shelf until recently when I decided to try it out. Thanks to your dads generiosty I have found another great game. I was wondering if I could get Fulton Kuykendalls rating. So I could add it to the Falcons team shhet. Thanks----Brian

OK. That explains the old data. I'm going to email you the official 1976 file. If you do not get it, let me know.

Brian4444Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 25, 2015 - 03:19 PM

Geez guys,I was expecting one player and I get this file. Thank you very much. Excellent customer service. I see that I'll have to review and make some changes to the player ratings i have. Thank you. ---Brian

Brian4444Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: 1976 team sheet errors?  PostPosted: Jun 25, 2015 - 09:11 PM

Downey Games wrote:
Brian4444 wrote:

OK. That explains the old data. I'm going to email you the official 1976 file. If you do not get it, let me know.
I thank you again for sending this. But,I got to thinking are the FAC and FRC that came with the game current? Thanks ----Brian

Downey GamesOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: 1976 team sheet errors?  PostPosted: Jun 25, 2015 - 09:59 PM
Site Admin

Brian4444 wrote:
Downey Games wrote:
Brian4444 wrote:

I thank you again for sending this. But,I got to thinking are the FAC and FRC that came with the game current? Thanks ----Brian

yes they are. no changes on the facs

Jump to: