Contents
· Forums
· Our Reviews
· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Downey Games
There are 156 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· 2018 Game Winning Drive College Football Available (Dec 10, 2018)
· 2018 Ultra Quick College Football Available (Dec 09, 2018)
· 2018 College Available for Downey's FS Football (Dec 09, 2018)
· Downey Games 2018 Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 26, 2018)
· Thanksgiving Sale 2018 at Downey Games (Nov 16, 2018)
· UQ Baseball 2018 MLB Season Released (Nov 12, 2018)
· Three New Ryder Cup Seasons Available (Oct 12, 2018)
· 2018 MLB Released for HardBall Wars (Oct 03, 2018)
· 2018 IndyCar Racing Year Book Available (Sep 26, 2018)
· 2018 PGA Tour Released (Sep 25, 2018)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
dalebuckinghamOffline
Post subject: Has the All Time Greats issue been resolved?  PostPosted: Apr 27, 2014 - 01:28 AM

I am looking to buy UQ Boxing when I noticed the thread from Jan. Did the missing fighters from the Boxing All Time Greats sets get resolved so it is safe to order? Thanks in advance.

Reply with quote Back to top
sirius1122Offline
Post subject: RE: Has the All Time Greats issue been resolved?  PostPosted: Apr 27, 2014 - 01:17 PM

Hi Dale,
This has been an issue since July of 2012, every now and then someone will chime in and say it will be resolved
and most recently they are saying after the Easter sale it will be updated. I really don't know what to tell you Man.
I have decided to leave the subject alone and move on and possibly try to rate them myself.

dalebuckinghamOffline
Post subject: RE: Has the All Time Greats issue been resolved?  PostPosted: Apr 27, 2014 - 04:48 PM

That is to bad, thanks for letting me know. I will take the game and fighters out of my cart for now and hopefully someone from Downey will respond or let us know that it has been resolved.

Downey games: Any one care to share the status? thanks in advance.

DavePOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 28, 2014 - 02:21 PM

I think the work on this has been done (going by what was written in previous posts). There is a suggestion that folks check their spam folders, so possibly the updated file was already sent out once. In any case, it sounds like it will be re-sent as soon as the Easter sale orders are all out the door.

Hopefully this means that the store files are current, but I would wait to hear something definitive from Tony before ordering this set.

Downey Games

dalebuckinghamOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 28, 2014 - 02:26 PM

Perfect, thanks for the advice. I will wait for Tony to indicate all is current before ordering.

Dale b

bcannon4Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 31, 2014 - 08:38 PM

I'd like to preface this by saying that Main Event Boxing is a great game, it produces results as good or better than any other boxing game that I've played over the years. It also has a massive amount of rated boxers, far more than any other game that I know of. I like the game enough that I bought all of the ratings for 2007 and 2012 as soon as they were released.

That being said, while I appreciate that new titles and bigger selling releases are going to be higher on the priority scale, it is still very frustrating that we're going on two years now and we're all still waiting for the missing ATG boxers to finally become available for Main Event and Ultra Quick Boxing.

sirius1122Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 31, 2014 - 11:45 PM

Well said bcannon4 .. For me, this has been a totally frustrating experience the past 2 years waiting for these fighters to be updated. I have rated many of my own on the Main Event side but that does not take away the frustration.

Glad to see i am not the only one feeling this way!

CarparamaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 23, 2014 - 10:07 PM

Did anyone ever rate those guys?

loboOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 24, 2014 - 08:39 AM

bcannon4 wrote:
I'd like to preface this by saying that Main Event Boxing is a great game, it produces results as good or better than any other boxing game that I've played over the years. It also has a massive amount of rated boxers, far more than any other game that I know of. I like the game enough that I bought all of the ratings for 2007 and 2012 as soon as they were released.

That being said, while I appreciate that new titles and bigger selling releases are going to be higher on the priority scale, it is still very frustrating that we're going on two years now and we're all still waiting for the missing ATG boxers to finally become available for Main Event and Ultra Quick Boxing.

Me too. I have ME & I am still waiting for the updated boxers. I was gonna buy UQ but have decided to wait until it too is updated.
I wonder how many ME / UQ Boxing sales DG are losing. Surely I'm not the only one who is holding until the problems are corrected.

Jump to: