· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Gary's Saddle Racing
· Legends of Boxing
· Decisive Action Sports
· Downey Games
There are 140 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· 2018 Ultra Quick Wrestling Released (Apr 24, 2018)
· RLB Classic 2018 NBA Released (Apr 19, 2018)
· POTG Basketball 2018 NBA Available (Apr 19, 2018)
· UQ Basketball 2018 NBA Available (Apr 19, 2018)
· UQ Hockey 2018 NHL Available (Apr 11, 2018)
· Final Score Hockey 2017-18 Universe Released (Apr 11, 2018)
· Downey Games 2018 Easter Sale Begins (Mar 26, 2018)
· RLB 2018 NCAA Tournament Year Book Available (Mar 14, 2018)
· Player of the Game 2018 NCAA Year Book Available (Mar 12, 2018)
· 2018 NCAA Available for UQ College Basketball (Mar 12, 2018)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Downey GamesOffline
Post subject: World and Negro League Stars Released for Home Run Derby  PostPosted: Jul 26, 2013 - 12:11 AM
Site Admin

Downey Games is proud to announce the release of the World and Negro League Stars Year Book for Downey's Home Run Derby.

The World and Negro League Stars Year Book brings you legendary players like Sadaharu Oh, Josh Gibson, Mule Suttles and Turkey Stearnes. The Year Book features career cards for the aforementioned players. It also features several single season cards for payers like Oh, Tuffy Rhodes and Bob Horner's season in Japan.

Players from Japan, Australia, Korea, Cuba and the Dominican Republic are all rated.

We have even included cards for Hideki Matsui and Cecil Fielder combining their HR totals from Japan and the US. And as a special bonus, have included some the best single season hitters from the Minor Leagues.

Finally, the set includes 45 stadiums from all over the world. We have rated all of the stadiums from the top leagues of Japan and Korea. We have stadiums rated from Australia, China, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic. We have also rated the famous Negro League fields as well as some old time US Stadiums like Ebbets Field, the Polo Grounds and Yankee Stadium.

This set covers all of the bases, and will provide you with many unique and exciting match-ups.

The E-Book is available here: http://www.downeygames.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_59_176&products_id=3235

The Printed set, which features die-cut cards is available here: http://www.downeygames.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_58_175&products_id=3234

Reply with quote Back to top
Downey GamesOffline
Post subject: RE: World and Negro League Stars Released for Home Run Derby  PostPosted: Jul 26, 2013 - 10:14 AM
Site Admin

I was asked for some clarification with this set. It includes BOTH career and single season cards. If you go to the link at Downey Games, it details the players included.

GansfanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 26, 2013 - 02:47 PM

I was going put a post wondering if old time ballparks or negro league and

international players would or could be rated for this game. Thanks for

answering my question with this additional set. My only complaint is I wish there were more

old time parks than obscure international parks. Maybe you're planning

that as another set in the future. Thanks again and I love the game.

Jump to: