Contents
· Forums
· Our Reviews
· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Downey Games
There are 153 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· Three New Ryder Cup Seasons Available (Oct 12, 2018)
· 2018 MLB Released for HardBall Wars (Oct 03, 2018)
· 2018 IndyCar Racing Year Book Available (Sep 26, 2018)
· 2018 PGA Tour Released (Sep 25, 2018)
· 2004 and 2007 Bull Riding Available (Sep 06, 2018)
· New Bull Riding Seasons Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· UQ Boxing 2018 Year Book Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· 2017 Drag Racing Available (Aug 01, 2018)
· 2018 World Cup Available (Jul 17, 2018)
· 2018 College Baseball and Softball Released (Jun 20, 2018)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HoustonRulesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2015 - 07:58 AM

"Skinny" Coca-Cola 600 results: The race at Charlotte (actually Concord, NC) is a major, so the drivers start in actual season order--Tony Stewart gets the pole. At Mile 420, Dale Jr.'s car has black smoke coming from under the hood after he'd been in second. He works his way back up to second, only to be side-swiped by Carl Edwards in a duel at Mile 500 and knocked back to the back again! They are now feuding!
At Mile 580, Marcos Ambrose had been leading, but he bumps the wall and spins out. Kyle Busch and Kasey Kahne are also collected in the wreck, and all three are out of the race.
The late wreck leads to a green-white-checkered finish. Tony Stewart takes the lead from Denny Hamlin on the restart. Carl Edwards gets the lead from T. Stewart on the first extra lap, then Ryan Newman gets the lead from C. Edwards on the final lap. Denny Hamlin makes a late push, but to no avail. The white-hot Ryan Newman wins it! Denny Hamlin takes second, and Carl Edwards comes in third.

Next week: It's the STP 400, from Kansas Speedway in Kansas City, Kansas.

Eat 'em up Coogs!

\ n / /

Reply with quote Back to top
HoustonRulesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2015 - 08:08 AM

OK, so here's the new driver points standings--top 12 plus other notables:

1. R. Newman #39 (572)
2. K. Harvick #29 (529)
3. T. Stewart #14 (484)
4. D. Hamlin #11 (476)
5. C. Mears #13 (446)
6. M. Martin #5 (445)
7. C. Edwards #99 (417)
8. J. Montoya #42 (413)
9. J. Johnson #48 (391)
10. M. Ambrose #9 (378)
11. J. Burton #31 (372)
12. J. Gordon #24 (355)
16. D. Earnhardt Jr. #88 (325)
19. Bra. Keselowski #2 (311)
22. M. Kenseth #17 (307)
25. Ku. Busch #22 (299)
28. Ky. Busch #18 (275)

Eat 'em up Coogs!

\ n / /

HoustonRulesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 06, 2015 - 02:57 AM

"Skinny" Kansas results: Only 27 cars were still running when this one finished. There was a "big one" at Mile 250 in which eleven drivers were collected, and four were knocked out of the race in that one wreck. (It was on a restart turn; otherwise, the "big one" couldn't have happened on this track.)
The drivers in the top seven battled pretty much to a stand-off over the final sixty miles. Kevin Harvick moves past Brad Keselowski and into sixth, and Terry Labonte moves past Paul Menard and into third. Kasey Kahne wins it! Mark Martin comes in second, and Terry Labonte finishes third.

Next week: It's the 5-hour Energy 500, from Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, Pennsylvania.

Eat 'em up Coogs!

\ n / /

HoustonRulesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 06, 2015 - 03:01 AM

Quick driver points standings update:

Ryan Newman still has the points lead. Kasey Kahne moves from 31st in the standings up to 26th, but he still has a way to go in order to qualify for the Chase.

Eat 'em up Coogs!

\ n / /

HoustonRulesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 26, 2015 - 08:01 AM

"Skinny" Pocono results: I had my first use of the optional duel "charge" on the final turn, and it involved my favorite driver in this set, Kyle Busch. Naturally (because my favorites can't win), he failed to outduel Paul Menard, and Menard wins it. Very exciting finish, though. Brian Vickers takes second, and Joey Logano finishes third.

Eat 'em up Coogs!

\ n / /

HoustonRulesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 09, 2015 - 07:13 AM

"Skinny" Michigan results: Another great race. I had my first rain delay of the season; early enough in the race that it wasn't rained out, just delayed. The finish involved my favorite driver (Kyle Busch) for the second consecutive race, and, for the second consecutive race, he came up short. Two chances to pass race leader Kevin Harvick over the last five laps. On his first try, he couldn't get in a passing position. On the second try, Busch almost succeeded, but Harvick's spotter helped him keep Kyle Busch at bay, and Kevin Harvick takes his third win of the season. A. J. Allmendinger came in second, and Carl Edwards finished in third.

Next week: It's the first road course race of the season, the Toyota/Save Mart 350, from Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, California.

Eat 'em up Coogs!

\ n / /

HoustonRulesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 23, 2015 - 08:03 AM

Quick update to announce another tweak--like NASCAR, I will have 16 drivers in my Chase. Drivers who have won at least one race during the season will from now on be listed ahead of non-winners. My Chase will still be only two races, though.

Eat 'em up Coogs!

\ n / /

HoustonRulesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 06, 2015 - 09:01 AM

"Skinny" Sonoma results: A late wreck leads to a green-white-checkered finish. Matt Kenseth has solid team cohesion and has no problem retaining the lead on the restart. Almost immediately, Jimmie Johnson's car needs a battery change, and he drops back to 20th. No one can offer a serious challenge to M. Kenseth over the extra two laps, and he gets his first win of the season! Tony Stewart finishes second, and Juan Pablo Montoya comes in third.

Next week: It's the Coke Zero 400, from Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida.

Eat 'em up Coogs!

\ n / /

HoustonRulesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 01, 2016 - 01:51 AM

Happy to report that after a seven-month hiatus, I have resumed this replay. I'm about halfway through the next race and hope to be posting results soon.

Eat 'em up Coogs!

\ n / /

HoustonRulesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 03, 2016 - 08:09 AM

"Skinny" Coke Zero 400 results from Daytona: Following Tony Stewart's car having a vibration and him dropping back to 20th, Jeff Gordon is able to pull into the lead. He has a few challengers over the final four laps, but the holds them off for his second win of the season! Ryan Newman comes in second, and Brian Vickers finishes a surprising third.

Next week: It's the Quaker State 400, from Kentucky Speedway in Sparta, Kentucky.

Eat 'em up Coogs!

\ n / /

Jump to: