· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Gary's Saddle Racing
· Legends of Boxing
· Decisive Action Sports
· Downey Games
There are 130 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· 2017 Game Winning Drive College Football Available (Dec 13, 2017)
· 2017 Ultra Quick College Football Available (Dec 12, 2017)
· 2017 College Football Universe Available for Final Score (Dec 12, 2017)
· 2017 Thanksgiving Sale Extended 24 hours (Nov 25, 2017)
· 2017 Thanksgiving Sale at Downey Games (Nov 21, 2017)
· History of Women's World Cup Soccer Released (Nov 04, 2017)
· 2016-17 Universe Released for Downey's Final Score Soccer (Nov 03, 2017)
· Momentum Football 1968 Season Available (Oct 29, 2017)
· 2013 and 2017 President's Cup for POTG Golf Available (Oct 08, 2017)
· 2017 MLB Available for UQ Baseball (Oct 02, 2017)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FrankCOffline
Post subject: GV's Ultra Quick Feds  PostPosted: Aug 08, 2012 - 12:54 PM

My friend George sends his Ultra Quick resuts to me each day. He has tried to get on the forum but new registrations have not been accepted as of late. Until he gets a password I thought that I would send examples of his Feds. He has Feds from 1970's to current TNA. Here are a few examples from the past. I will try to post his results each day.

WWF Results (Circa Mid to Late 80's) 8/03/12
Cumberland County Civic Center, Portland, ME. Att: 10,192

Announcers: Gorilla Monsoon & Lord Alfred Hayes
Special Guest Ring Announcer: Frank C
Referees: Dave Hebner & Nick Kozak

1. "The Birdman" Koko B. Ware (w/ mascot Frankie) pinned Jimmy Jack Funk with a Small Package at 3:51.

2. Jose Luis Rivera over the Iron Sheik (w/ Classy Freddie Blassie) by DQ at 6:22. Referee Nick Kozak caught Blassie jabbing Rivera in the gut with his teakwood cane and immediately signaled for the bell.

3. The British Bulldogs (Dynamite Kid & Davey Boy Smith w/ mascot Matilda) over the Moondogs (Rex & Spot w/ big and nasty looking bones) at 7:57. Davey Boy pinned Rex with his Running Powerslam in this all-canine tag match up. After the bout, the Dynamite Kid tried to give Matilda one of the Moondog's bones to gnaw on but Spot quickly grabbed it away from him and fled to the dressing room.

4. Tito Santana pinned "The Genius" Lanny Poffo with his Flying Forearm off the ropes at 8:34. Prior to the bout, The Genius wanted to read one of his poems aloud but Special Guest Ring Announcer Frank Coutinho refused to give up his microphone. The Genius pouted and pranced and began reading the poem anyway but without the mic he was quickly drowned out by a chorus of "Boos !"

5. The Dream Team (Brutus Beefcake & Greg "The Hammer" Valentine w/ "Luscious" Johnny V) defeated The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller & Cousin Luke Williams) at 11:10. Beefcake rolled up Butch from behind as the Bushwhacker was jawing with Johnny V. In an unusual turn of events, Dino Bravo suddenly raced into the ring and attacked Beefcake from behind. Any notion of Bravo turning babyface was quickly dispelled when Valentine and Johnny V both joined in with the Canadian Strongman on the beatdown of Brutus. Ironically, it was the Bushwhackers who came to Beefcake's defense and made the save. Johnny V ran over to the announcer's table and told Gorilla Monsoon that Bravo & Valentine were his "New Dream Team".

6. The Big Bossman defeated King Kong Bundy (w/ Bobby "The Brain" Heenan) at 11:35. Heenan, in an attempt to give Bundy some managerial advice, ended up costing his man the match. The Bossman used a Schoolboy Roll Up from behind to pin Bundy while he was conferring with "The Brain" in the corner. Gorilla called Heenan, "A fountain of misinformation" : )

As we awaited the Main Event, Lord Alfred Hayes interviewed a seething Brutus Beefcake who swore revenge on Bravo, Valentine and Johnny V for their treachery and treason. Loud cheers from the capacity crowd for the the new babyface Brutus Beefcake !

7. Intercontinental Tournament Match. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka defeated "Ace" Cowboy Bob Orton Jr. in a see-saw battle at 15:08. Orton's attempt to give Snuka his Superplex finisher was blocked as "Ace" was knocked back down to the canvas. Snuka then followed up with his "Superfly Splash" off the top rope onto the prone Orton for the winning pinfall.

UWF Results 8/05/12
Muskogee Civic Center, Muskogee, OK. Att: 5,271

Announcers: Jim Ross & Magnum T.A.
Ring Announcer: Toni Adams
Referees: Carl Fergie & Tony Torres

1. "Jumping" Joe Savoldi (w/ Angelo Mosca Jr.) pinned Ken Massey with a High Flying Drop Kick to the mush off the ropes at 5:45.

2. "The Timekeeper" Mike George was a little off in his pre-match prediction to defeat Mike Pappas in less than five minutes. George pinned the "Raging Greek" with a handful of tights at 6:23.

3. "Chief" Jules Strongbow over "Mean" Mike Miller (w/ Dark Journey) by submission with his Sleeper Hold at 7:25. Dark Journey tried to bash Strongbow with a 2x4 but inadvertently hit her own man with it instead. The woozy Miller was easy pickin's for Strongbow's Sleeper after that.

4. Rookies Steve "Do It To It" Cox & Shane Douglas defeated the Sawyers ("Mad Dog" Buzz & brother Brett) at 8:30. With all four men battling in the ring, the Sawyers brothers were whipped into each from opposite corners. Douglas then finished off Brett with a Belly to Belly Suplex for the pin.

5. TV Title Match. Champion "Nature Boy" Buddy Landel (w/ Missy Hyatt) vs. Challenger Sam Houston. Missy Hyatt removed the padding off a corner turnbuckle behind Referee Carl Fergie's back, but it was Houston who capitalized by ramming Landel's forehead into the exposed steel. Houston only got a two count, but the blow busted Landel open and the TV Champ bled profusely. Referee Carl Fergie examined the wound and ruled Landel unable to continue due to blood at 11:37. Landel retains the title despite losing the match.

6. "Iceman" King Parsons defeated "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert (w/ Missy Hyatt) at 14:21. Seemingly in control of the match and showboating in the ring for both the fans and Missy Hyatt, Gilbert was caught off guard from behind with a Backslide by the Iceman for the winning pin.

7. Tag Team Title Match. Champions Ted Dibiase & Steve "Dr. Death" Williams put the gold on the line against the Number One Contenders, the Fabulous Freebirds (Michael P.S. Hayes & Buddy Jack Roberts w/ Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy). It was Gordy who made all the difference in this match and turned the tables on the champs. "Bam Bam" climbed up to the apron and bashed Williams in the head with Brass Knucks while Michael Hayes distracted Referee Tony Torres. Buddy Roberts made the cover as Torres finally turned around to count the pin on "Dr. Death" at 12:13. The Freebirds are the neeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww UWF Tag Team Champions !!

Reply with quote Back to top
FrankCOffline
Post subject: wcw 8-9  PostPosted: Aug 09, 2012 - 07:47 AM

WCW (Circa Early 90's) 8/09/12
Greenville Memorial Auditorium - Greenville, SC. Att: 6,847

Announcers: Tony Schiavone & Missy Hyatt
Ring Announcer: Gary Michael Cappetta
Referees: Randy "Pee Wee" Anderson & Nick Patrick

1. The crafty 2 Cold Scorpio pinned Inmate No. 3260 Death Row with an Inside Cradle at 5:10.

2. Cactus Jack (w/ Abdullah the Butcher) defeated "Heavy Metal" Van Hammer with his Double Arm DDT finisher at 4:42. Abdullah's presence at ringside was a major distraction for Hammer.

3. In a grudge match, the team of "Z Man" Tom Zenk & Johnny Gunn beat Scotty Flamingo & J.T. Southern at 7:39. Flamingo held Zenk from behind for a J.T. Southern Superkick, but the "Z Man" ducked at the last second and Flamingo took the kick on the kisser instead leading to the pinfall.

4. TV Tournament Match. Johnny B. Badd defeated "The Computerized Man of the 90's" Terrence Taylor (w/ Alexandra York & Head of Security Mr. Hughes of the York Foundation) by DQ at 11:16. Referee Pee Wee Anderson caught Taylor bashing Johnny over the head with Alexandra York's laptop computer.

5. Tag Team Tournament Match. In a major upset, the Young Pistols (Steve Armstrong & Tracy Smothers) eliminated the Dangerous Alliance (Arn Anderson & "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton w/ Paul E. Dangerously) via Count Out at 9:55. In OOR action "Beautiful" Bobby missed a charge at Tracy Smothers and crashed shoulder-first into the ring post. Dangerously tried to roll Eaton back into the ring but it was not in time to make Referee Nick Patrick's ten count.

6. U.S. Tournament Match. "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner over "Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff by DQ at 15:26. Steiner was able to duck Nikita's Russian Sickle at the last second and Referee Pee Wee Anderson took the brunt of the clothesline instead. A woozy Anderson crawled over to the ropes and signaled to the timekeeper for the disqualification.

7. WCW Title Tournament Match. "Nature Boy" Ric Flair eliminated "All-American" Ron Simmons at 15:10. In true "Nature Boy" fashion, Ric Flair snatched victory from the jaws of defeat by pinning Simmons with a handful of tights after the "All-American" had dominated the majority of the match.

GVOffline
Post subject: Hi Every One !  PostPosted: Aug 09, 2012 - 11:17 AM

It's a pleasure to be with you all and I look forward to participating and posting here on the forum!

It is only appropriate that my first post be to thank both Jeff Downey and Frank Coutinho. Jeff has created a wonderful wrestling game here and I enjoy reliving wrestling’s past and present through UQW. Like many of you, I developed an interest in the game by following Frank’s posts on a daily basis. His match results inspired me to start up my own wrestling federations. Frank has spent a great deal of time (and emails) corresponding with me on creating charts, managers and the wrestlers themselves to add to the fun and realism of playing the game. I am grateful to him for his time and friendship.

As Frank mentioned in the topic's first post, I have several federations presently going on from different eras of wrestling history, the results of which I will post here as a tribute to both Jeff & Frank. I hope that you will enjoy reading them. Thank you : )

George

GVOffline
Post subject: WWWF Results 8/10/12  PostPosted: Aug 10, 2012 - 06:17 AM

WWWF (Circa Mid to Late 70's) 8/10/12 - Nassau County Coliseum, Uniondale, NY. Att: 12,703.

Announcers: Vince McMahon & Antonino Rocca
Ring Announcer: Buddy Wagner
Referees: Lou Super & Dusty Feldbaumer

1. "Butcher" Paul Vachon defeated Pinky Larsen by submission with the Hangman's Noose at 2:21.

2. Haystacks Calhoun crushed "The Unpredictable" Johnny Rodz with a Big Splash at 5:31.

3. Gorilla Monsoon pinned "Gashouse" Doug Gilbert with his Airplane Spin at 4:02.

4. Tag Tournament Match. Dino Bravo & "Dynamite" Dominic Denucci bested "Hollywood Fashion Plate" Classy Freddie Blassie's team from the Orient, Mr. Fuji & Professor Toru Tanaka by DQ at 9:02. Referee Dusty Feldbaumer caught Mr. Fuji throwing a handful of ceremonial salt into Dino Bravo's eyes and immediately called for the bell.

5. The vile Waldo Von Erich (w/ Classy Freddie Blassie) defeated Tony Garea with his Blitzkrieg Knee Drop off the top rope at 9:27.

6. WWWF Title Tournament Match. Bob Backlund eliminated "The One Man Riot Squad" Dick "The Bulldog" Brower (w/ Captain Louis Albano) at 14:05. Backlund pinned the Bulldog with his Delayed Atomic Spinebuster.

GVOffline
Post subject: TNA  PostPosted: Aug 10, 2012 - 01:07 PM

Hi friends ! I have a couple of storylines going on in my TNA Federation that may not make sense without a review of past cards. Here is the history for anyone who might be interested in reading. Ah, the magic of "Copy" & "Paste" ; )

TNA 5/13/12 - The Impact Zone, Universal Studios, Orlando, FL. Att : 1,301.

Announcers: Mike Tenay & Tazz
Ring Announcer: Christy Hemme
Referees: Brian Stiffler & Mike Posey

The program begins with TNA President Dixie Carter and GM Hulk Hogan standing in the middle of the ring. Hogan is holding a gold championship belt with a big X on it.

Carter: "I'd like to welcome each and every one of you to the Impact Zone !! (Big pop from the crowd !!) If you want to see boring soap opera wrestling, muscle bound oafs and talk, talk, talk, then you need to change the channel to that other federation because we're TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION !! (More cheers from the crowd !!) We've got the greatest talent in all of wrestling, we've got the greatest GM in all of wrestling, and we've got the greatest fans in the world !! (The crowd goes wild !!) And we'd like to start things off here tonight with a little something that we call The X Division."

Hogan: "That's right, pretty lady. You know, the X Division isn't about weight limits, Brother, it's about no limits !! It doesn't matter if you weigh 100 pounds, 200 pounds or 300 pounds, Dude !! It's about doing whatever it takes, risking life and limb, and putting it all on the line to be just to be called the X Division Champion." (Another huge pop from the crowd !!)

(Hogan rubs his chin and admires the X Division Belt that he's holding.)

Hogan: "You know, Miss Dixie, I'm getting mighty tired of lugging this beautiful piece of hardware around. What do you say we have ourselves a little Triple Threat Match for this hunk of gold RIGHT NOW ?"

(Big pop from the fans !!)

Carter: "I can't think of a better way to kick off our very first TNA broadcast, Hulkster, than with a title match !! Let's do it !!"

(The fans go wild as Amazing Red, Austin Aries and Suicide come running down the ramp and jump into the ring as Christy Hemme makes the introductions.)

1. Triple Threat Match for the X Division Championship. Amazing Red vs. Suicide vs. Austin Aries.
Action packed, high risk flying manuevers all over the place as all three competitors go at it hot and heavy. Amazing Red catches Aries with the Red Eye (Diving Tornado DDT off the top rope) but Suicide breaks up the subsequent pin attempt. Suicide goes for the DOA (Leg Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb) on Amazing Red but Red flips out of it only to be grabbed from behind in Aries Last Chancery (Bridging Arm Triangle Chokehold.) Suicide breaks that up with a Seated Drop Kick to Aries' mush, showboats for the crowd and walks right into Amazing Red's Infrared (Diving Reverese Corkscrew Senton from the top rope). All three men are down on the mat now as Aries slowly gets to his feet and finishes off Red with a Brainbuster at 5:53 to become the TNA X Division Champion.

2. TNA Knockouts (Divas) Challenge Match
Brooke Tessmacher over Gail Kim with an Atomic Facebuster at 7:13. (Brooke lifts her opponent up as if to deliver an Atomic Knee Drop, but instead of dropping her opponent onto her knee, she drops her face-first onto the mat).

3. Rhino over Bully Ray by DQ at 11:20. Bully Ray actually had the match won with his Bully Drop (Full Nelson Sit Out Slam), but grabbed his wallet chain and started whipping Rhino unmercifully with it. Referee Brian Stiffler immediately signaled for the disqaulification. Bully Ray backed Stiffler into the corner and tried to intimidate him into reversing his decision, but Stiffler threatened to have Bully Ray suspended if he laid his hands on him. The disqualification stood.

4. The British Invasion (Brutus Magnus & Douglas Williams) defeated LAX (Latino American Exchange - Homicide & Hernandez w/ Anarquia, Rosita & Sarita) at 11:26. The Brits used their Double Team Finisher Combo (Magnus' Elevated Bear Hug and Williams' Diving European Uppercut off the top rope) on Homicide for the pin.

We cut to backstage where we see Bully Ray still fuming and pacing over his DQ loss earlier this evening to Rhino. Matt Morgan is on his way to the ring and bumps into Ray. There is an awkward, tense staredown. Bully Ray refuses to move aside and let Morgan pass. Morgan is seven feet tall and not intimidated and just smirks at him. He picks up Ray, moves him aside, and continues on his way to ringside. Bully Ray is screaming at Morgan but most of it is bleeped out.

5. Matt Morgan pinned Crimson at 10:25. Bully Ray ran down to ringside with a chair and tried to bash Matt Morgan over the head with it, but Morgan ducked at the last second and Crimson took the chair shot instead leading to the pinfall.

6. Samoa Joe over A.J. Styles via DQ at 14:13. Joe pulled some brass knucks out of his tights, but his loaded punch was blocked by Styles who then took the weapon off him. Unfortunately for A.J., Referee Mike Posey saw him holding the knucks and immediately called for the bell. Styles pleaded his case but to no avail.

7. In the Main Event, Mr. Anderson pinned "The It Factor" Bobby Roode at 17:18. A tremendous mid-ring collision layed out both wrestlers as well as Referee Brian Stiffler. Rob Van Dam ran down to ringside and delivered a huge Five Star Frog Splash off the top rope onto the prone Bobby Roode. RVD then layed Mr. Anderson's arm across Roode's chest and rolled out of the ring. Stiffler recovered, crawled over and counted the pin for Anderson.

TNA Results 5/17/12 - The Asylum, Nashville, TN. Att: 1,394.

Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West
Ring Announcer: Jeremy Borash
Referees: Scott James & Mark "Slick" Johnson

The program opens with TNA GM Hulk Hogan in the ring with X Division Champion Austin Aries.

Aries has the belt around his waist and the Hulkster has a mic.

Hogan: "Give it up for your X Division Champion, Austin Aries !!"

(Big pop from the crowd for Aries. Aries takes off the belt and holds it up high.)

Hogan: "Mad props to you, Dude, for takin' care of business in that wild Triple Threat Match last week !! (Another roar from the crowd). Most impressive, Brother, but you know what ? I expect you to back it up, Dude. I expect you to be a fighting champion !!"

Aries: "I'll wrestle anyone, any time, any place and any where, Hulk."

Hogan: "Well you know what, Mr. Aries, I'm glad to hear you say that, Dude, because I got a whole line of guys at my door who want a crack at that title. And two of them are coming down that aisle right now for our first match here tonight."

("Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Kendrick enter the ring. Daniels snatches the microphone from Hogan. Hogan does not look pleased.)

Daniels: "Don't you go getting use to that gold around your waist, Austin. You're second rate in my book. As far as I'm concerned, you're just keeping my belt warm for me until I decide to take it from you."

(Hogan snatches the mic back as he keeps Aries and Daniels separated.)

Hogan: "Well you know what, Mr. Daniels, if you get by my man Brian Kendrick here tonight, Brother, then it's you and Aries next week for the gold. Same goes for you, Kendrick. If you beat Daniels then it's your title shot next week. Show me what you got, Dudes !!"

1. X Division No. 1 Contenders Challenge Match. Brian Kendrick defeated "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels with the Sliced Bread No. 2 (Corner Climbing Flip Over Inverted DDT) at 5:46. Huge pop from the crowd as the arrogant Daniels sat in the ring stunned by the defeat.

2. TNA Knockouts (Divas) Match. Madison Rayne over Velvet Sky with the Rayne Drop at 11:41(okay, this finisher is hard to describe. Madison puts her knee up against her opponent's head and does a Swinging Neckbreaker sort of maneuver.)

The roving camera man finds Eric Young backstage watching the Knockouts match on a monitor. Eric's wife, TNA Knockout ODB, walks by and smacks Eric in the back of the head when she sees him drooling over Velvet Sky. ODB takes a swig from her flask, turns off the monitor and yells at Eric to get ready for his match against Orlando Jordan.

3. Orlando Jordan beat Eric Young at 7:12. With Referee Slick Johnson down on the mat, Eric Young had Jordan rolled up in a small package. ODB, still fuming over her hubby's ogling of Velvet Sky, ran into the ring and reversed the cradle thereby putting Jordan on top. Johnson recovered to count the pin. ODB then grabbed Eric by the ear and marched him backstage.

They walk right by Bully Ray who is in a heated confrontation with Crimson. Crimson is pissed at Bully Ray for hitting him over the head with a chair last week and costing him his match against Matt Morgan. GM Hulk Hogan is off to the side undetected and watching their argument with his arms folded. The exchange is escalating with a lot of words getting beeped out. Bully Ray challenges Crimson to step outside into the alley. The two head for the door when Hogan steps in between them.

Hogan: "You know, Bully Ray, maybe that's how you do things in Hell's Kitchen, Brother, but where I come from we settle our business inside the squared circle. It's gonna be you and Crimson tonight, alright, but in the ring, Dude, and not the alley. (Hogan pauses and thinks it over.) You guys seem to have a whole boatload of hostility, so I'm thinking that a regular match just isn't gonna cut the mustard, Dudes. Let's make it a no DQs and no count outs match.... Better yet, you two are gonna have a Hardcore Match tonight to settle this thing for once and for all. So bring it, Brother, and leave it all in the ring !!"

4. Hardcore Match. Bully Ray defeated Crimson at 8:33. The ring was littered with various objects and weapons strewn about that came into play during the bout. The end came when Bully Ray DDT'd Crimson onto a folding chair. Bully Ray snatched the mic away from Ring Announcer Jeremy Borash and stood over his bloody opponent. "You know Crimson, you enjoyed that chair so much last week that I just had to let you experience it one more time !!"

5. Ink, Inc. (Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore) upset the Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley) in controversial fashion at 8:18. With all four men battling in the ring, Referee Scott James lost all manner of control in this match. Jesse Neal rolled Chris Sabin up in a cradle amidst all the chaos. James counted the pin even though neither Neal nor Sabin were the legal men in the ring for their respective teams at the time. The Machine Guns pleaded their case to Scott James but he would hear none of it.

We're backstage in GM Hulk Hogan's office now. The Hulkster is texting on his cell phone when Bobby Roode suddenly bursts in.

Roode: "I want to know what you're going to do about Rob Van Dam costing me my match against Mr. Anderson last week, Hogan !! He had no business interferring in my match !!"

Hogan: "Well, you know what, Bobby Boo Hoo, that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Get over it, Dude."

Roode: "First of all, my name is Booby Roode, not Bobby Boo Hoo, dammit !! And second of all, if I'm out of the TNA Championship Tournament because of RVD, then the only cookie that's going to crumble is TNA's !! I am the "It Factor" of professional wrestling, Hogan, and I am the future of this company !!"

(A.J. Styles suddenly bursts in with Samoa Joe's Brass Knucks. He slams them down on Hogan's desk.)

Styles: "Samoa Joe brought these into our match last week, Hulk. You know why ? Because he knows that he can't beat me without them, that's why. I take them away from him and I get disqualified ?? How is that fair ??"

Hogan: "Now hang on, Brother. I gotta have my ref's back, okay ? But you know what, A.J.? I reviewed the footage and I feel your pain, Dude."

Roode: "What about my match, huh ?? Did you review the footage from my match, Hogan ?? Did you see RVD come off the top rope with that Frog Splash on me for no reason and put Mr. Anderson's arm on top of me for the pin ??

Hogan: "That's it. I've heard enough !! Here's what we're going to do. You two guys - tonight - in the Main Event - one on one, Brother. The winner moves on in the tournament and the loser's out. You better bring your A Game, Dudes, because I don't want to hear any crying from the loser."

(With that everyone leaves Hogan's office. The camera picks up Roode sneaking back in and snatching Samoa Joes' Brass Knucks off of Hogan's desk.)

6. TNA Championship Tournament Match. "The Monster" Abyss defeated "Cowboy" James Storm at 12:03. With Referee Slick Johnson down, a masked mystery man emerged from under the ring and smashed a guitar over James Storm's head. Abyss made the cover and Johnson crawled over to count the pin. The mystery man's mask was white with black trim and on the back of his tights was the inscription "Mr. Wrestling III".

Mike Tenay and Don West speculated over the identity of the mystery man. Tenay insisted that it had to be Jeff Jarrett, while West argued that maybe it was somebody else who just wanted us to think it was Jeff Jarrett. Hmmmm..... Regardless, "Cowboy" James Storm has been eliminated and Abyss advances in the tournament.

7. In the Main Event, "The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles defeated "The It Factor" Bobby Roode at 13:42 when Rob Van Dam once again interferred. RVD ran down to ringside and tripped Bobby Roode after Roode reached down into his tights and pulled out Samoa Joe's Brass Knucks. A.J. Styles then hit his Superman Splash (Springboard 450 Splash off the top rope from the ring apron) onto the prone Roode for the winning pinfall. Styles advances in the TNA Championship Tournament while Roode is out.

TNA 5/25/12 - The Asylum (Tennessee State Fairgrounds Arena), Nashville,TN. Att: 1,388.

Announcers: Mike Tenay, Tazz
Ring Announcer: SoCal Val
Referees: Brian Hebner & Mike Posey

The program opens with Ric Flair in the ring with a mic. The fans are rowdy and heckle the Nature Boy.

Flair: (Motions for silence) "I'm wearing a $10,000 suit, a $1,000 shirt, a $400 belt, $700 pair of shoes and a $900 Rolex watch, so you people shut your mouth when I'm talking. You hillbillies just might learn something today."

(A hush falls over the crowd. As always, Flair has the fans hanging on his every word. Some redneck pipes up again.)

Flair: "I said shut your mouth, fat boy. While you're busy living on Doritos and beer in your mother's basement, the Nature Boy has been stylin' and profilin' the world over. I've had more women than I've had birthdays, pal, so when I say zip it, you zip it, undertsand ?"

(The redneck goes silent.)

Flair: "For those of you who haven't noticed, there's a little something going on right now called the TNA Championship tournament (cheers from crowd). Believe me, the Nature Boy knows a thing or two about wearing gold around his waist. Google me. I didn't get these two Hall of Fame rings for nothing. I've been in this business a long time and I know a champion when I see one. Last week, an injustice was done to each and everyone one of you people right here in this very ring where I'm standing. Bobby Roode... (smattering of boos) ... a man worthy to be called the champion of this company (more boos)... was cheated out of his destiny by Rob Van Dam (cheers for RVD).... Hogan, if you have half a brain in that big, fat ego head of yours, and I don't think that you do, (boos from the crowd) you would realize that you're shooting yourself in the foot by allowing this to happen."

(Hogan's music suddenly hits and the fans go wild. The Hulkster makes his way down the aisle and climbs into the ring with Flair.)

Hogan: "Well, you know, Champ, the Hulkster also knows a thing or two about this business, and about wearing the gold, Brother (cheers from the crowd). Bobby Boo Hoo, er, I mean, Roode, heh, (Flair does not look amused by Hogan's quip), had his chance not once but twice to advance in this tournament, Champ, and he didn't get the job done either time, Brother !! " (more cheers)

Flair: "And he was cheated not once but twice by Van Dam !! As the GM of this company, Hogan, how can you sit back and justify that ?? Tell me ?? "

Hogan: "I'll tell you what I'm gonna do, Champ... it'll be your man Roode here tonight against RVD in the Main Event, Brother (cheers from crowd). Bobby Roode, it's time to put up or shut up, Dude !!"

1. Knockouts Tag Team Match. The Team of Gail Kim & Madison Rayne defeated T.N.T. (Brooke Tessmacher & Tara) at 4:12. Gail Kim snuck into the ring and hit the Happy Ending (Straight Jacket Neckbreaker Slam) on Tara behind Referee Brian Hebner's back while Hebner was sending Brooke Tessmacher out of the ring. Madison Rayne then covered Tara for the pin.

2. TNA X Division Title Match. Champion Austin Aries turned back challenger Brian Kendrick with a Brainbuster at 7:01. Kendrick flipped out of Aries' first Brainbuster attempt and set up the Champ for his Sliced Bread No. 2 finisher, but Aries likewise escaped the move and caught Kendrick in the mush with the IED (Running Drop Kick in the corner). The woozy Kendrick stumbled out of the corner right into Aries who made good on his second Brainbuster attempt for the pinfall.

The roving camerman picks up Hogan walking backstage and talking on his cellphone. Hogan brushes past the mysterious "Mr. Wrestling III" whom we saw lay out "Cowboy" James Storm with a guitar shot last week in a match against Abyss. The mystery man is once again wearing an exact replica of the iconic Mr. Wrestling II's mask - white with black trim. Mr. Wrestling III quickly ducks into a doorway to conceal himself in the shadows. Hogan searches around for the masked man but he is nowhere to be found. The Hulkster rubs his chin in a way that suggests he has a good suspicion of who the mystery man might be. Hogan continues walking on as Mr. Wrestling III emerges from the darkness and runs down the hallway in the opposite direction. Mike Tenay insists that Mr. Wrestling III is Jeff Jarrett. Tazz, however, is not so sure.

3. TNA TV Title Qualifying Match. Devon over Robbie E (w/ valet Cookie & his bouncer Robbie T.) at 3:42. Devon used a Flying Head Butt to score the winning pinfall.

Bobby Roode is in the ring with a mic and he cuts a promo thanking Ric Flair for his support. The fans chant "Bobby Boo-Hoo!!". Roode explains that Flair is a man of great wisdom and perception. He says that it takes a champion to recognize a fellow champion. Roode explains that Flair has his back and knows how to play backstage politics with TNA GM Hulk Hogan. The fans are now chanting "shut-the-hell-up!!" Roode promises to make Flair proud and wear the TNA belt with dignity and honor just like the Nature Boy did.

4. The Young Bucks (Jeremy & Max Buck) defeated Lethal Consequences (Jay Lethal & Consequences Creed) with "More Bang For Your Buck" at 8:21. Max caught Jay Lethal with a Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam and Jeremy finished him off with a Diving 450 Splash off the top rope for the pin.

5. TNA Championship Qualifying Match. "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy defeated "Olympian" Kurt Angle at 17:39. With Referee Mike Posey down on the mat, Mr. Wrestling III came out of nowhere and hit Kurt Angle with a move that suspiciously resembled Jeff Jarrett's "Stroke" (Forward Leg Trip Facebuster). Mr. Wrestling III quickly exited the ring as Hardy came off the tope rope with the Swanton Bomb (Diving Senton Splash) to finish off Angle. Mike Tenay leapt out of his seat and shouted "That's Jarrett dammit !!" while Tazz insisted that Jeff Jarrett does his Stroke "a little differently".

6. In the Main Event, Rob Van Damn over Bobby Roode (w/ "Nature Boy" Ric Flair) via DQ at 17:23. Roode once again pulled Samoa's Joe's Brass Knuckles out of his tights and laid out RVD with a loaded punch. Ric Flair then entered the ring and wrapped Van Dam up in the Figure Four Leglock. Flair kept the hold on for several minutes before finally released it. The Nature Boy then held Roode's arm up high and shouted "Woooooooooooo!!!" as RVD clutched his knee and writhed on the mat in agony.

Last edited by GV on Aug 10, 2012 - 01:24 PM; edited 1 time in total

GVOffline
Post subject: RE: TNA  PostPosted: Aug 10, 2012 - 01:24 PM

TNA Open Fight Night 6/01/12 - The Impact Zone, Universal Studios, Orlando, FL. Att: 1,255.

Announcers: Mike Tenay & Al Snow
Referees: Brian Hebner & Bruce Gray

The program opens with TNA GM Hulk Hogan in the ring with a mic.

Hogan: "You know, Brother, tonight we're gonna do something a little different around here... something called "Open Fight Night", Dude. What that means is that I get the night off, okay, and the TNA Roster in the back books the matches."

(We cut to backstage where the entire TNA Roster is gathered around a monitor watching Hogan.)

Hogan: "Here's the way it works, Brother. If you got a beef with someone, then you come to the ring and call them out for a match. You settle all your business inside the squared circle where it belongs ! (Big pop from the crowd !) And if you're called out, then you gotta fight, Dude ! I don't care who you are.... Mr. Anderson.... RVD.... Kurt Angle.... Bobby Boo Hoo.... if you're called out then you get in this ring and fight, Dude. Champions, that goes for you, too !! You hear that, Mr. Aries ? The title won't be on the line, Brother, but you gotta fight !"

(In the back, Austin Aries says bring it on. The roster is milling about the monitor eyeing one another suspiciously. Some give each other dirty looks. They're not sure what to make of this "Open Fight Night" situation. We see Bobby Roode consult with his mentor Ric Flair off to the side. Flairs whispers something in his ear and Roode nods.)

Hogan: "Who's gonna get it started, Brother ?? Who's gonna come out here and settle their business here tonight ?? Who's got a problem with someone there in the back ?? Let's go !!"

(Bully Ray's music hits. Bully storms down to the ring and snatches the mic out of Hogan's hand.)

Bully Ray: "Yeah, I got a problem with someone, Hogan... He's someone that I carried for 15 freakin' years because he didn't have the talent to make it on his own !! Devon, get your free-loading ass out here !!"

1. Devon defeated Bully Ray by DQ at 6:18. Bully whipped Devon unmercifully with his wallet chain. Referee Brian Hebner immediately signaled for the bell.

(We come back from commercial and Hogan is back in the ring.)

Hogan: "Alright, who's next, Brother ? Who else wants a piece of somebody back there ?"

(Eric Young's trailer park white trash wife ODB comes to the ring and motions for the mic. Hogan looks surprised that a woman has come out and hands her the mic not knowing what to expect.)

Hogan: "Be my guest, Mrs. Young."

ODB: "Velvet Sky, I'm calling you out you skank !! You tried to seduce my husband with those slutty outfits that you wear. Well, he's MY MAN and you'll have to go through me if you want him !!"

(Velvet Sky comes down to the ring with a mic of her own.)

Velvet: "What makes you think that I would ever want that looney tunes screwball husband of yours, huh ??"

(ODB explodes in a rage and attacks Velvet Sky !)

2. Velvet Sky pinned ODB at 6:33. The dimwitted Eric Young ran down to ringside to assist his wife by handing her a folding chair to use. ODB turned around with chair-in-hand and Velvet Sky superkicked it right into her face for the pinfall. Once ODB recovered, she chased Eric backstage with the chair.

(The camera pans over the audience and we see Jeff and Karen Jarrett sitting in the crowd watching the action. "That's Jeff Jarrett !!" Mike Tenay shouts. "What's Jarrett doing here, Al ??" Tenay immediately accuses Jarrett of being the mysterious Mr. Wrestling III who's been interferring in matches recently. Al Snow plays the devil's advocate. "We have no conclusive proof, Mike ! Maybe it's Jarrett, and maybe it isn't.")

("Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels is out next.)

Daniels: "Austin Aries, I'm calling you out !! Brian Kendrick stole my title shot for that X Division belt around your waist two weeks ago, chump... I mean, champ !! Well, I'm gonna prove to you that I'm the number one contender for your title by beating you here tonight on national TV !! Get down here, Aries !!"

3. X Division Non-Title Match. Challenger Christopher Daniels over Champion Austin Aries by DQ at 12:24. Daniels tried to flee the ring with Aries' championship belt but Aries would have none of it. The Champ pried the belt away and bashed Daniels in the head with it for good measure. Unfortunately for Aries, Referee Bruce Gray saw the whole incident and disqualified him for the belt shot.

(Samoa Joe comes down to ringside. He says that he believes the winner of the TNA Championship tournament must go through two men - Rob Van Dam and Samoa Joe. He said we might as well get this over with now and calls out RVD to face him here tonight. RVD says "You're on !"

4. TNA Championship Qualifying Match. Samoa Joe defeated Rob Van Dam at 10:33. Mr. Wrestling III, wearing the iconic white mask with black trim again, ran into the ring and KO'd RVD with Brass Knucks behind Referee Brian Hebner's back. Samoa Joe looked bewildered but made the cover anyway for the pin. The camera quickly pans to the Jarretts in the audience but Karen Jarrett is sitting there all by herself with an empty seat beside her. "Where's Jeff Jarrett !! Where's Jeff Jarrett dammit !!" Tenay is screaming. The camera quickly cuts back to the ring and we see Mr. Wrestling III lay out Samoa Joe from behind with the Brass Knucks. "He's eliminating all the contenders one by one !!" Al Snow shouts. Mr. Wrestling III lays the Knucks on Samoa Joe's chest and quickly escapes the ring before TNA security can apprehend him.

(We come back from commercial to find Kurt Angle in the ring with the mic this time.)

Angle: "I guess it's my turn now... Last week, I was eliminated from the TNA Championship Tournament by someone calling himself "Mr. Wrestling III". He hit me with a move that Jeff Jarrett likes to call "The Stroke" and Jeff Hardy made the pin."

(There's a huge pop from the crowd and "Cowboy" James Storm walks down the ramp and gets in the ring. Storm also has a mic.)

Storm: "I heard what y'all said, Kurt, and that's a mighty funny coincidence because I was also eliminated from the tournament by "Mr. Wrestling III". It wasn't the Stroke, though, no sir. He smashed a guitar over my dang head."

(Angle leans on the top rope and looks into the audience at his ex-wife, Karen Jarrett and smiles at her.)

Angle: "So where's Jeff at, Karen ?"

(Karen Jarrett shrugs her shoulders as if to say "How should I know?" and smiles back at Angle.)

Angle: "You know, you never were good at lying, Karen."

(Karen Jarrett has a good laugh at that. Suddenly we see Jeff Jarrett returning from the concession stand with a tray of food and drinks. He takes his seat beside Karen. She whispers something in his ear and laughs again.)

Angle: "Jeff, as you know, this is "Open Fight Night" here at TNA.... and I'm calling you out." (Huge pop from the crowd !!)

("Cowboy" James Storm holds the ropes open and motions for Jarrett to get in the ring. Jeff bites into his hotdog and sips on a cup of cold beer. He ignores both Angle and Storm and chats with his wife.)

Angle: "Uh, Jeff... we're waiting ?"

(A ring attendant runs over to where the Jarretts are sitting and hands Jeff a mic. Jeff takes another bite out of his hotdog. He pauses thoughtfully for a moment.)

Jeff Jarrett: "I'm just a spectator here, Kurt. Hell, I'm not even on the TNA Roster right now so you best call out someone else. Now if you don't mind, my wife and I would like our privacy please."

(Angle and Storm look at one another perplexed.)

Storm: "Well, if you don't mind, Kurt, I do have someone else that I'd like to call out."

(Angle exits the ring, takes one more look at the Jarretts and walks backstage shaking his head.)

Storm: "You know, I use to have me a partner in a fairly successful tag team called "Beer Money". Y'all familiar with that name ? (Hug pop from the crowd!!) I kind of thought so. Bobby Roode, there's a right way and a wrong way to end things. You don't want to tag with "Cowboy" James Storm no more ? Well, that's fine, buddy. Cracking a beer bottle over my head not only ends the tag team, son, but it ends our friendship, too. If you'ld be so kind as to come out here, Bobby, I'd like to return the favor."

5. "The It Factor" Bobby Roode (w/ "Nature Boy" Ric Flair) pinned "Cowboy" James Storm at 18:59 after Flair tripped Storm coming off the ropes causing him to stumble right into the Payoff (Cradle Suplex ala Curt Hennig's Perfect-Plex).

(Closing Segment with Hulk Hogan back in the ring.)

Hogan : "It's been quite the night hasn't it ? (Loud pop from the crowd) Well, you know, Brother, there's just one more bit of unfinished business. I'd like to call somebody out myself. (Another huge pop from the crowd). Mr. Wrestling III, I'm calling you out, Dude !!"

(Everyone looks toward the top of the ramp. No one comes out. Hogan smiles and shakes his head.)

Hogan: "Somehow, that doesn't surprise me, Brother. Then again, you probably wouldn't want to come out here without this."

(Hogan holds up Mr. Wrestling III's white mask with black trim.)

Hogan: "I found this backstage, Brother. Seems like you dropped something on your way out, Dude ! So, what I'd really like to do now is return this where it belongs."

(The fans go wild as Mr. Wrestling II Johnny Walker walks down to the ring. Everyone gives him a standing ovation except for the Jarretts who remain quietly seated. The Hulkster shakes Johnny's hand and raises his arm as the fans continue to clap. Hulk hands him the mask and Walker takes it as he looks over at Jeff Jarrett and shoots him a dirty look. Jeff laughs as he and Karen get up and leave.)

Mike Tenay: "There goes, Jeff Jarrett .... or should I say Mr. Wrestling III ?"

Al Snow: "We still don't know, Mike !!"

TNA Impact 6/08/12 - Impact Zone, Universal Studios, Orlando, FL. Att: 1,292.

Referees: Andrew Thomas & Scott James

The program opens with Impact GM Hulk Hogan entering the ring with a mic as the fans go wild.

Hogan: "You know, Brother, I think we solved our little problem last week with Mr. Wrestling III. (the fans cheer as Hogan peers out into the audience). Oh, and by the way, I don't see Mr. & Mrs. Jarrett in attendance with us tonight either. (more cheers!) But just to be sure, okay, we have security posted throughout the building, Dude. (Cameras show TNA security guards at all the entrances and exits to the Impact Zone.) So let's get this thing started with our Knockouts !"

1. TNA Knockouts Championship Qualifying Match. Mickie James defeated Sarita (w/ Rosita) at 6:38 with the Mickie-DT (Leaping Spiked DDT).

Knockouts Gail Kim and Madison Rayne are talking about Mr. Wrestling III backstage. Gail says that she thinks she knows who it is. Madison begs her to tell. Gail whispers something into Madison's ear and Madison looks shocked. Gail makes her promise not to tell a soul.

2. X Division. Frankie Kazarian (w/ "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels) over Chris Sabin (w/ Alex Shelley) with the Fade To Black (Back To Belly Tombstone Piledriver) at 10:30.

X Division Champion Austin Aries is shown backstage watching the match intently on a monitor. It is clear that he regards both Kazarian and Sabin as worthy contenders to his title.

3. "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan defeated Bully Ray at 7:06. With Bully Ray OOR jawing with the fans, Devon ran down to ringside and clocked him with his own wallet chain. Devon then rolled Bully into the ring for Morgan to pin.

We cut to backstage. Hogan is making the rounds to all his security stations. Each guard assures him that security has not been breached. No one has entered or exited the building.

4. Miiiissssterrrrr Anderson-ah beat Gunner with the Mic Check (STO) at 7:45.

We're in Hogan's office now. Hogan is behind his desk talking to "Nature Boy" Ric Flair who is sitting across from him. There is a look of contempt on Flair's face. He clearly hates Hogan. The Hulkster is explaining how upset TNA President Dixie Carter is with the whole Mr. Wrestling III situation. He says Dixie wants a clean tournament for the TNA Title with the best man winning. Hogan says that as both former champions he and Flair should want the same. Flair just nods and yawns.

5. "Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle defeated "Phenomenal" A.J. Styles at 14:25. With both Kurt Angle and Referee Scott James down and out on the canvas, A.J. Styles climbed to the top rope to deliver his Spiral Tap finisher (Diving Corkscrew Senton Splash). Mr. Wrestling III suddenly emerged from under the ring and pushed Styles off the top rope, sending him tumbling awkwardly to the mat. Oblivious to what had just happened, Angle staggered to his feet and finished off A.J. with the Angle Slam as the referee crawled over to count the pin. Angle celebrated in the ring until he saw Mr. Wrestling III escaping up the aisle. He jumped out of the ring to give chase but the masked man had vanished.

The program ends with Hogan going balistic backstage and grilling the TNA Security Staff. He says that he's going to personally review every second of footage from the security cameras. He says that if he sees something he's "going to have somebody's ass". The staff looks worried as the program goes off the air.

TNT Impact 6/16/12 - The Asylum, Tennessee State Fairgrounds Arena, Nashville, TN. Att: 1,379.

Referees: Brian Stifler & Rudy Charles

1. TNA Knockouts Championship Qualifying Match. Tara pinned Rosita (w/ Sarita) with a Backslide at 8:28.

We come back from commercial break and X Division Champion Austin Aries is in the ring with a mic. Aries says he wants to be a fighting champion exept there's no one to fight. He says that he suits up week after week, ready to answer the call and defend his title but no one will get in the ring with him. He says that something's got to give. Impact GM Hulk Hogan's music hits. The fans stand up and go wild as the Hulkster makes his way down to ringside.

Hogan: "You know, Champ, I couldn't help but overhear your comments from backstage. And it just so happens that I have a whole line of guys outside my office that want a crack at that belt of yours, Brother. The only problem is, which one do I give the title shot to ? They're all worthy in my eyes, Dude, but no one has stood out to grab that number one contender's slot. So, why don't we let them all battle it out here tonight to earn that title shot against you next week ?" The fans cheer as the ring fills with X Division competitors.

2. X Division Fatal Fourway Number One Contenders Match. "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore vs. Zema Ion vs. Alex Shelley vs. Homicide. Shelley pins Moore with a High Flying Cross Body Press at 9:29 to become the number one contender.

3. TNA Tag Team Championship Qualifying Match. The team of "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian defeated the Jersey Shore (Robbie E & bouncer Robbie T w/ Cookie) at 6:32. Kazarian pinned Robbie T with the Wave of the Future (Twisting STO). Cookie and Robbie E tried to make the save but were intercepted and given a Noggin Knocker by Daniels.

4. Crimson over Devon at 7:40. Crimson barely kicked out after Devon hit the Saving Grace (Inverted DDT Slam). Devon thought that he had won the match and was rolled up from behind as he celebrated in the ring prematurely.

5. "Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle defeated Bully Ray at 8:18. Kurt slipped out of the Bully Bomb (Full Nelson Sit Out Slam), got behind Bully Ray and slapped on the Ankle Lock right in the middle of the ring. Bully desperately tried to crawl over to the ropes to break the hold but came up a foot short as he finally tapped out.

6. TNA Championship Semi Final Match. "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy defeated "The Monster" Abyss at 11:36. Mr. Wrestling III, disguised as a popcorn vemdor, came out of the the crowd and pulled Abyss' foot our from under him as he was hoisting Jeff up for the Shock Treatment (Torture Rack Sit Out). Hardy quickly sprang to the top rope and finished off Abyss with the Swanton Bomb for the pin.

TNA Impact 6/24/12 - Impact Zone, Universal Studios, Orlando, FL. Att: 1,478.

Referees: Brian Stiffler & Earl Hebner

The program opens with Impact GM Hulk Hogan's music as the Hulkster makes his way to ringside with a mic. The fans go wild !!

Hogan: "You know, Impact Zone, my tenure here as your GM has been a pretty smooth one (cheers from the crowd) except for one thing..... there's been a thorn in my side, Brother, and that thorn goes by the name of Mr. Wrestling III. (loud "Boos!" from the crowd) It might be Jeff Jarrett or it might not be, but at this point I don't care who you are, Dude. You've been hell-bent on ruining our TNA Championship Tournament right from the start, Brother, and that doesn't sit well with the Hulkster. Well, if you plan on interferring in our Semi-Final match here tonight, Dude, then I hope you brought about a dozen of those guitars with you. (Hogan smiles as the TNA Security Staff comes out and encircles the ring.) You see, Brother, you're going to have to go through all these guys because they're going to be at ringside just like they are right now ! (More cheers from the crowd) What cha' gonna do ??" Hogan striked his poses and cups his ear as the fans go wild !!

1. Shark Boy pinned the Amazing Red with a Victory Roll at 4:14.

2. Semi-Final Knockouts Championship Qualifying Match. Madison Rayne (w/ Gail Kim) over Miss Tessmacher (w/ Tara) at 6:43. Gail Kim and Tara got into a tussle OOR. The confrontation distracted Miss Tessmacher just long enough for Madison Rayne to apply her Rayne Drop finisher (Neckbreaker with a knee against her opponent's head) for the winning pin. Madison Rayne advances to the Knockouts finals to face the winner of next week's Tara vs. Mickey James match.

3. TNA Tag Team Championship Semi-Final Match. The British Invasion (Doug Williams & Brutus Magnus) defeated the Young Bucks (Max & Jeremy) at 9:24. Magnus rolled through Jeremy's Diving Cross Body Press from the top rope to gain the pinfall. The Brits will face the winner of next week's Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian vs. Ink, Inc. match for the Tag Team Titles.

4. TNA X Division Title Match. Champion Austin Aries beat Challenger Alex Shelley (w/ Chris Sabin) at 7:01 to successfully retain his championship. Aries was able to slip out of Shelley's Shell Shock finisher (Twisting STO) and cradle him in a Small Package for the pin. (Shelley had defeated Zema Ion, Shannon Moore and Homicide in a Fatal Fourway last week to earn the No. 1 Contender's spot in the X Division.)

5. Rob Van Dam defeated "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero at 9:27. The Pope turned his back on RVD in the corner to pull a hidden foreign object out of his tights, but Van Dam seized the moment and rolled up Dinero from behind for the pin before he could use the object.

6. TNA Championship Semi-Final Match. "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe beat Miiiiissstaaaa Andersonnnah by submission with the Coquina Clutch (Rear Naked Choke) at 11:45. Per GM Hulk Hogan's orders, TNA Security Staff encircled the outside of the ring like lumberjacks to prevent any outside interference from Mr. Wrestling III but even that strategy didn't work. As the match got under way, several shill's in the crowd suddenly donned the iconic Mr. Wrestling II white mask with black trim. Cameras panned the audience and detected no less than seventeen Mr. Wrestling III's !! TNA Security scrambled into the crowd to forcibly remove anyone wearing the mask. In the confusion, the real Mr. Wrestling III emerged at ringside and tripped Mr. Anderson coming off the ropes. Anderson spun around to confront him which allowed Samoa Joe to slap on the Coquina Clutch from behind for the submission victory. Samoa Joe will face "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy for the TNA Championship.

TNA Results 6/30/12 - Impact Zone, Universal Studios, Orlando, FL. Att: 1,488.

Referees: Bruce Gray & Brian Hebner

The program opens with GM Hulk Hogan's music blaring as the Hulkster and President Dixie Carter make their way down to ringside to a thunderous ovation from the crowd.

Dixie: "Welcome, everyone !! This is a huge night for all of us here at TNA because we'll be crowning a Champion right here tonight in the Impact Zone !!" (Big pop from the crowd !!)

Hogan: "That's right, Pretty Lady !! And don't you dare worry about that Mr. Wrestling III dude interferring this time, either. (Boos from the crowd) We've doubled the security backstage and at ringside and ..... tonight's Championship Match between Samoa Joe and Jeff Hardy will take place inside a Steel Cage !! (Huge pop from the fans !!) And that's not all, Impact Zone..... your's truly, the Hulkster himself, will be the Special Guest Referee !!! (The crowd goes wild !!) Mr. Wrestling III, whatcha gonna do, Brother ?!!!"

1. Suicide over Brian Kendrick by DQ at 5:05. Kendrick swung a chair at Suicide but accidently clipped Referee Bruce Gray with it instead resulting in the disqualification.

2. TNA Knockouts Championship Semi-Final Match. Mickey James pinned Tara at 7:02 when the momentum of Tara's Flying Cross Body Press put Mickey on top for the pin. Mickey James will face Madison Rayne next week in the finals for the Knockout's Championship.

3. Eric Young (w/ ODB) beat Robbie E (w/ Cookie & Robbie T) by DQ at 10:27. This was one wild match !! Chaos outside the ring with ODB and Cookie going at it after looney Eric Young inexplicably dropped his pants mid-match and began wrestling in his underwear. Robbie T removed his Cardigan sweater and choked out Young with it right in front of Referee Brian Hebner leading to the disqualification. After the bout, a cross ODB took her husband Eric by the ear and marched him backstage.

4. TNA Tag Team Championship Semi-Final Match. Ink, Inc. (Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore w/ Daffney) defeated "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian at 7:21. With Frankie Kazarian climbing to the top turnbuckle to deliver a high risk maneuver, Daffney gave him a shove from behind causing him to lose his balance and crotch himself on the top rope. Shannon Moore seized the moment and covered the writhing Kaz for the pin. Ink, Inc. advances to the finals of the Tag Team Championship to face the British Invasion (Douglas Williams & Brutus Magnus) next week.

5. Hernandez (w/ Anarquia, Rosita & Sarita) defeated "Cowboy" James Storm via Count Out at 12:54. Fed up with Anarquia's constant interference throughout the match, Storm left the ring and put a beating on the Mexican America team member on the floor, however Rosita and Sarita each grabbed a leg and prevented the Cowboy from getting back inside the ring in time to make Referee Bruce Gray's ten count.

6. TNA Championship Steel Cage Match. With security encircling the cage and posted throughout the building, "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy defeated "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe at 13:56. Hardy rammed Joe face-first into all four cage walls and then climbed to the top of the cage and delivered a devastating Super Swanton Bomb off the top for the winning pinfall. Hardy wins the TNA Championship !!

The program ends with Guest Referee Hogan holding Hardy's arm up high in victory as President Dixie Carter presents "The Charismatic Enigma" with the TNA Championship Belt to a standing ovation from the fans. Ominous music suddenly hits as Mr. Wrestling III's image appears on the jumbotron screen. He is laughing and nodding in approval at the festivities as a hush falls over the crowd. Hardy, Dixie and the Hulkster all seem stunned and perplexed as the program goes off the air.

GVOffline
Post subject: RE: TNA  PostPosted: Aug 10, 2012 - 01:37 PM

TNA Impact ! 7/08/12 - Impact Zone, Universal Studios, Orlando, FL. Att: 1,449.

Referees: Mike Posey & Brian Stiffler

1. X Division. Chris Sabin over Homicide (w/ Rosita & Sarita) via Count Out at 7:50. Homicide and Referee Mike Posey were at odds with one another right from the getgo in this opening bout. The two bickered back and forth throughout the match. Homicide accused Posey of bias and disrespecting him because of his Latino heritage. Homicide then gathered up his women and returned backstage for the intentional count out. A perplexed Chris Sabin shrugged and took the easy win.

Backstage Segment. Newly crowned TNA Champion Jeff Hardy is summoned to Impact GM Hulk Hogan's office. "The Charismatic Enigma" enters and finds TNA President Dixie Carter and the Hulkster waiting for him. They greet him warmly but they both seem concerned.

Hogan: "Mad props to you again, Brother, on winning the gold. What you're holding there, My Man, is the most coveted strap in this company."

Hardy nods and clutches the championship belt proudly.

Dixie: "Jeff, after the match we all saw this so-called 'Mr. Wrestling III' up on the jumbotron and, as you know, he's been a thorn in our side throughout this whole championship tournament. One way or another, this Mr. Wrestling III has had an impact on almost every single match. Jeff, Mr. Wrestling III.... well, he seemed kind of 'happy' that you won... almost like that's what he wanted to happen..."

Hardy looks perplexed at Dixie.

Hogan: "Dude, what the pretty lady here is trying to say is, do you know who this Mr. Wrestling III is and why he would want you to win the championship ? Give it to me straight, Brother. "

Jeff ponders the question. He says that there's been a lot of rumours in the locker room about the masked man's identity. Like everyone else, he's got his own opinion about who Mr. Wrestling III is, but he's not going to say anything or accuse anyone because he has no proof.

The Hulkster says he respects that and he shakes Jeff's hand. Hardy leaves the office and brushes past Mr. Anderson on his way out. Anderson gives him a suspicious look. Hulk and Dixie continue to talk quietly amongst themselves behind closed doors.

2. TNA Knockouts Championship Match. Mickie James defeated Madison Rayne (w/ Gail Kim) by DQ at 5:27. Mickie James had Madison set up for her Mickie-DT finisher when Gail Kim ran into the ring and jumped on James' back for the disqualification. Referee Brian Stiffler was about to hand the Knockouts' Championship Belt to Mickie when Brooke Hogan, who is the Director of the Knockouts' Division, appeared at the top of the ramp with a microphone and announced that she did not want the ladies' championship to be won by a disqualification. Brooke set up a rematch for next week with three stipulations : No DQs, No Count Outs and No Gail Kim allowed at ringside ! The fans cheered as Gail and Madison had a fit in the ring.

The camera pans the audience and we see that Jeff and Karen Jarrett are once again in the audience. There is a fan standing beside the Jarretts with a TNA program asking Jeff for an autograph. Jeff sips at a beer and ignores him. A security guard escorts the fan away.

3. Orlando Jordan used a handful of tights to get by "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero at 7:36.

Backstage segment. Bully Ray is getting ready to make his entrance for his match against Matt Morgan. He bumps into a big oafish man in a suit and glasses. Bully throws him up against the wall and gets in his face. "Do you know who I am ??" he shouts. The big fellow looks shaken up and intimidated by Bully Ray's demeanor. He apologizes for getting in Bully's way and says that he got lost backstage. He explains to him that he is Attorney Joseph Park, brother of wrestler Chris Park, also known as Abyss, and that he is looking for Referee Mike Posey. "Do I look like I care, lawya boy ?? Bully Ray shouts, "Stay outta my way or else !!" Bully storms off as Joseph Park breathes a sigh of relief and wipes his brow with a handkerchief. He continues searching for Referee Mike Posey.

4. Bully Ray defeated "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan via Count Out at 9:22. In OOR action, Bully side-stepped Morgan's charge causing the "Blueprint" to crash shoulder-first into the ring post. Morgan could not recover from the blow in time to make Referee Mike Posey's ten count. After the bout, Attorney Joseph Park Esq. entered the ring and offered Posey a free consultation regarding Homicide's allegations and accusations that the referee is bias against Latino competitors in TNA. He tried to hand Posey his business card when Bully Ray snatched it away and tore it up. Bully then got up in Park's face again and ordered him to get out of the ring and stay out of his business. Park wanted nothing to do with Bully Ray and turned to leave the ring when Bully smashed the lawyer from behind with his wallet chain. Bully then put the boots to the attorney. Matt Morgan finally recovered from his collision with the ring post to make the save for Park.

5. TNA Tag Team Championship Match. The British Invasion (Doug Williams & Brutus Magnus) defeated Ink, Inc. (Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal w/ Daffney) at 11:38. Magnus pinned Moore with a handful of tights in the corner. The British Invasion win the TNA Tag Team Titles !

Backstage segment. Bobby Roode is consulting with his mentor "Nature Boy" Ric Flair about his upcoming bout with Sting. Flair says that he's wrestled Sting dozens of time in his career and knows him like a book. He explains to Roode that he knows what Sting is going to do even before Sting knows what he's going to do. Roode is listening intently and taking mental notes as Flair lays out a strategy for victory.

6. In the Main Event, "The It Factor" Bobby Roode (w/ "Nature Boy" Ric Flair) defeated "The Icon" Sting at 14:22. Sting leapt off the top rope with a Diving Cross Body Press but the momentum of the maneuver put Roode over and on top for the pin.

TNA Impact 7/16/12 - The Asylum, Nashville, TN. Att: 1,417.

Ring Announcer: SoCal Val
Referees: Rudy Charles & Scott James

The program opens with Madison Rayne in TNA Knockouts Division Director Brooke Hogan's office. Madison begs Brooke to allow Gail Kim to be at ringside with her for her upcoming Knockouts Title bout against Mickie James. Brooke reminds her of the stipulations for the title match: No DQs, No Count Outs & No Gail Kim. Madison has a tantrum. She demands to see Brooke's father The Hulkster. She says that she has secret, blockbuster inside information that will overturn Brooke's decision. Brooke reluctantly calls her dad on the phone and explains the situation.

Meanwhile, Mike Tenay and Don West hype-up the much anticipated return of Jeff Jarrett to TNA Impact. Tenay once again insinuates that Jarrett is Mr. Wrestling III. West quickly changes the topic and cites Jarrett as a "founding father" in the rich TNA legacy. He credits President Dixie Carter for negotiating a contract with Jarrett to reinstate him to the TNA Roster. The announcers say Jarrett will be meeting Rhino in tonight's Main Event.

1. X Division. Sonjay Dutt defeated Kid Ka$h at 4:47 via Count Out. In OOR action, Dutt reversed Ka$h's whip into the steel ring steps. Kid crashed head-first into the steps with a loud "clang" and could not crawl back into the ring in time to make Referee Rudy Charles' ten count.

We're back in Brooke's office where we see that the Hulkster has joined his daughter and Madison Rayne. Hulk warns Madison that he's a very busy man and doesn't have time for games. He says this had better be good. Madison says it's good alright. She insists that she knows the true identity of Mr. Wrestling III. She says she will tell the Hulkster his name if Hulk will allow Gail Kim to be at ringside with her for her title match against Mickie James. Brooke rolls her eyes and tells her dad that Madison is bluffing. Hulk rubs his chin, studies Madison's face and ponders the offer.

2. TNA TV Tournament Match. Crimson defeated Eric Young (w/ wife ODB) at 8:31. During the introductions, Eric noticably oogled Ring Announcer SoCal Val. ODB was both furious and jealous. She constantly distracted Eric with her bickering and nagging throughout the bout thereby giving Crimson a huge advantage. ODB finally climbed up on the apron and got into a heated exchange with her looney toons husband. She took a long swig from her flask and hauled off and slapped Eric across the face. The surprised Eric stumbled right into Crimson's Red Alert (Spinning Reverse STO) finisher for the pinfall. ODB then stormed backstage with her remorseful hubby in tow.

We're once again in Brooke Hogan's office. After a long deliberation, and against his daughter's objections, the Hulkster agrees to Madison Rayne's terms. Hulk demands to know Mr. Wrestling III's identity and how Madison found out. Madison pokes her head out of the office and looks up and down the deserted hallway. She is clearly worried and apprehensive that she will be overheard. Madison seems to be having second thoughts and is reluctant to tell her story. She asks Brooke to leave the room but Brooke refuses. The Hulkster is losing patience and about to leave the office when Madison suddenly grabs his arm. He bends over and Madison whispers something in his ear for several minutes. Hulk's eyes widen in astonishment and he nods. When she finishes, Madison suddenly bolts from Brooke's office and runs down the hallway looking over both her shoulders. Hulk is silent for a moment. He then looks up at his daughter and says, "Let Gail be at ringside." Brooke is stunned as she watches her dad leave her office.

3. Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian defeated the Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley) at 7:16. Daniels & Kaz combined for a dirty double team Hot Shot on Shelley behind Referee Scott James' back as James was sending Sabin back to his corner. Daniels then made the cover for the pin.

4. TNA Knockouts Championship Match. Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne. A smug Gail Kim escorted her best friend Madison Rayne to ringside. Madison seemed very paranoid and kept looking all around her as if she expected to be jumped at any moment. After the introductions, Brooke Hogan suddenly appeared at the top of the ramp with a microphone. "You know, Madison, My father said that I had to allow Gail to be at ringside for this match, but he didn't say under what circumstances." A small cage suddenly begins to descend from the rafters above the ring. "Oh, and Gail, that cage is for you, honey." The crowd goes wild as Gail and Madison have a fit in the ring. Gail refuses to get in the cage until Brooke threatens to forfeit the match and Knockouts Title to Mickie James. Gail reluctantly climbs into the cage. Referee Rudy Charles padlocks the door and the cage is elevated above the ring as Madison screams at Brooke that she was double-crossed. With her best friend Gail Kim urging her on from up above, a desperate Madison Rayne pinned Mickie James with a handful of tights to win the Knockouts Championship at 8:41. Madison was so paranoid that she ran from ringside without her Championship Belt.

We're backstage now as Madison runs down a corridor looking over both her shoulders. She turns a corner and runs right into Jeff Jarrett who is carrying his trademark guitar. Madison screams and slowly backs away from him as Jarrett shoots her a menacing look. Madison runs into the Ladies Dressing Room and locks the door behind her. Gail Kim suddenly burts upon the scene. She grabs at the Dressing Room doorknob but finds it locked. Gail pounds on the door for Madison to let her in. She never takes her eyes off Jarrett the entire time. Jarrett just stares at Gail and twirls the guitar in his hand. The door suddenly opens and Madison screams again when she sees Jarrett. Gail rushes inside the Dressing Room and both girls slam the door in Jarrett's face and lock it.

5. Number One Contender's Match for Jeff Hardy's TNA World Title. The match between Rob Van Dam and Mr. Anderson is ruled a "No Contest" by Referee Scott James when RVD fails to appear in the ring despite his introduction music playing. Anderson throws his hands up in disbelief. He grabs a mic and demands that RVD get in the ring to face him but there is still no sign of Van Dam. Anderson immediately heads backstage to confront RVD. Anderson bumps into GM Hulk Hogan who is also searching for Van Dam. TNA Champion Jeff Hardy sees them and joins in the search. The trio finally find RVD laid out on the ground with the debris of a smashed guitar all around him. The Hulkster and Jeff Hardy attend to Van Dam as Anderson gives Jeff a dirty look and shakes his head.

6. "King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett (without guitar) made a successful return to TNA by defeating "War Machine" Rhino at 10:49. Jarrett was able to sidestep Rhino's trademark Gore charge in the corner causing "The War Machine" to smash shoulder-first into the ring post. Jarrett then rolled up Rhino with a handful of tights to secure the pin. After the bout, "Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle ran down to ringside and shouted at Jarrett, "Where's your mask, Mr. Wrestling III ??" TNA officials Al Snow, Pat Kenney and D'Lo Brown had to restrain Angle from attacking Jarrett.

Spike TV & ShopTNA.com presents TNA Impact ! 7/24/12 - The Impact Zone, Orlando, FL. Att: 1,481.

Referees: Brian Stiffler & Earl Hebner

*Opening Fireworks*

The Impact Zone erupts in wild cheers as Mike Tenay and Tazz hype up tonight's show.

Jeff Jarrett's music suddenly hits and "The King of the Mountain" heads down to ringside with his trusty guitar in hand. The crowd turns ugly and hostile. There are chants of "Jarrett Sucks !!" and "Mr.Wrestling III !!" Christy Hemme hands him a mic. Jarrett tries to speak but is quickly drowned out in a chorus of boos and jeers. The fans are just rabid towards Jarrett. His pretty wife (and Kurt Angle's ex-wife) Karen is in the audience once again and is surrounded by security to protect her. "I got something to say," Jeff shouts, "And I ain't leaving this ring until y'all hear it." (More unruly chants and jeers from the fans.) "That's alright, people, " Jarrett says, "I got all night." Jeff climbs up the ropes, sits on the top turnbuckle, and gently strums his guitar. The crowd grows restless and boo louder. Jarrett just ignores them and continues his strumming.

GM Hulk Hogan's music hits and the crowd goes bonkers. TNA President Dixie Carter accompanies the Hulkster as they enter the ring together. Hulk tries to reason with Jarrett. "Let's go back to my office, Dude. We'll talk in private and you can get everything off your chest, okay ?" Jarrett just smirks. "My office" ? he laughs. Jeff continues strumming his guitar and ignores Hulk and Dixie. Dixie glances at her watch and looks worried. Ten minutes have already gone by in the show. She holds tonight's program of matches in her hand and says something to Hulk. Hogan and Dixie plead with the crowd to settle down and let Jarrett say his piece. The fans finally relent. Jarrett hops down off the turnbuckle, puts down his guitar and leans on the top rope and smiles as he looks out into the audience.

Jarrett: "Let me give y'all a little history lesson, okay ? Ten years ago, Bob Ryder, my daddy and myself started this thing called TNA. (Jarrett starts pointing to random people in the crowd) If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here....and you wouldn't be here.... and you wouldn't be here wearing that damn Impact T-Shirt, buddy. (Jarrett next points to Dixie) "And you wouldn't be here, Miss Fancy-Pants President" (and now Jarrett gets right up in the Hulkster's face) "And you wouldn't be here with 'your almight office', Mr. General Manager." Hulk has to bite his lip as Jarrett walks away from him. "This ring wouldn't be here," Jarrett continues, "In fact, this whole damn Impact Zone wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me..." The crowd starts booing and Hulk and Dixie have to settle them down again. Jarrett continues, "So.... when I enter this here ring y'all better show me some respect. Now shut your big redneck mouths and listen. For six weeks people have been running around here accusing me and insinuating (Jeff gives announcer Mike Tenay a dirty look) that Jeff Jarrett is this so-called Mr. Wrestling III and I don't take kindly to it. Y'all are like a lynch mob ready to hang somebody. Well, you best be sure that you got the right man before you put that damn noose around his neck and string him up, you hear ?? When this thing all shakes out and the dust settles and the REAL Mr. Wrestling III is revealed, y'all are going to owe me one big Impact apology." (Jarrett starts pointing at everyone again) "You're going to owe me an apology... and you.... and you...." (Once again Jarrett gets right up in the Hulkster's face) "And you're going to owe me an apology, Mr. GM, and I just hope you're man enough to deliver it proper." Jarrett picks up his guitar and is about to leave the ring when he abruptly stops. "Oh, and Kurt Angle, I didn't forget about you neither, boy. You think I'm a 'loser', huh ? Well, Kurt, all I know is every night I come home to Karen and you don't, so now you tell me who the real 'loser' is." Jeff finally leaves to loud boos as his wife Karen blows him a kiss and applauds for him.

1. X Division. Sharkboy and Zema Ion were both DQ'd by Referee Brian Stiffler at 3:22 when Stiffler was caught in the middle and knocked down as both men traded haymakers.

Backstage Segment.

Referee Mike Posey has taken up Attorney Joseph Park's offer of a free consultation regarding discrimination charges brought against the official by wrestler Homicide who contends that Posey is bias against Latino wrestlers.

Park: "These are serious allegations, indeed, Mr. Posey. There is the potential of a lawsuit not only against you personally, but also against your employer, TNA, which would not make Dixie Carter very happy, of course."

Posey: "But I didn't do anything wrong, Mr. Park !! Homicide walked out on the match !! He returned to the locker room so I counted him out. I would have done the same thing to any wrestler regardless of their race !!"

Park: "That's what you say, Mr. Posey, but is it, in fact, what you practice, sir ? Let me ask you a question please. When was the last time you counted out a caucasian wrestler ?"

Posey: "How the heck should I know ?? I don't keep track of that stuff !! You have to understand that I referee dozens of matches every single week !!"

Park: "Hmmmm... That does not bode well, I'm afraid..."

Park looks worried for Posey and strums his fingers on his briefcase. Meanwhile, Bully Ray walks by. He sees Park and stops dead in his tracks. Bully fills with rage.

Bully: "What da hell ah you doin' here again, Pock !! I thought I told you to get lost, lawya boy !!

Attorney Park starts sweating and stammering. He is clearly intimidated by Bully Ray.

Park: "Now, Bully this has nothing to do with you. Please go about your business and let me go about mine. Thank you."

Bully: "I'm makin' it my business, Pock !! Now beat it aww I'll throw you out myself !!"

Posey: "You better go now, Mr. Park. I appreciate your time but I really don't need your firm's representation."

Park: "Very well, Mr. Posey. I hope you won't regret your decision. Good day to you, sir."

With that, Attorney Park gets up to leave. Bully Ray gets right up in his face. The attorney quickly backpeddles away from him. He stumbles over his own feet, turns, and walks briskly away.

2. Lethal Consequences (Jay Lethal & Consequences Creed) defeated the Jersey Shore (Robbie E and Robbie T w/ Cookie) at 6:01. Creed with the Cree-DT (Leaping Hammerlock Legsweep DDT) on Robbie E for the three count, Bro ! ; )

GM Hulk Hogan has been summoned to his daughter Brooke's office. The Hulkster is still fuming over being shown up by Jarrett at the top of the show. We enter the office with Hulk to find Brooke, Madison Rayne and Miss Tessmacher all bickering. Hulk rolls his eyes. This is the last thing he needs. "Girls, girls, girls... settle down !" he shouts, "What's the problem here ?" Brooke has her hands on her hips and is very upset. "What's the problem ??" Brooke shouts, "I have a Knockouts' Champion who's afraid of her own shadow, that's the problem !!" Madison Rayne is wearing big sunglasses, a wig and a trench coat. She is nervously biting her nails and pacing around the room. She has been extremely paranoid for her safety ever since whispering Mr. Wrestling III's identity into the Hulkster's ear last week. Brooke explains that she had a non-title match booked for Madison tonight against Miss Tessmacher but that Madison is afraid to go out there and wrestle. Hulk shakes his head. "Postpone the non-title match and have Miss Tessmacher wrestle somebody else tonight," the Hulkster suggests as he leaves his daughter's office. Brooke throws her hands up as Miss Tessmacher and Madison start bickering again.

3. In a last minute substitution, ODB (w/ hubby Eric Young) pinned Miss Tessmacher at 4:18. Eric climbed up to the apron to compliment Miss Tessmacher on her outfit. ODB took advantage of the moment by pulling her flask out of her shirt and bashing Miss Tessmacher from behind with it. She then finished off Tessmacher with her "Bam" finisher (Fireman's Carry Spin Out Facebuster). Eric ran into the ring to congratulate his wife on her victory only to have her give him the Bam Facebuster as well.

Attorney Joseph Park peeks around a corner for Bully Ray. He is relieved not to see him. Homicide suddenly walks by and Park reaches out and grabs his arm.

Homicide: "Who the hell are you ??"

Park: "Excuse me, Homicide. My name is Joseph Park. I'm an attorney and a partner in the law firm of Park, Park & Park. (He hands Homicide his business card. Homicide eyes it suspiciously.)

Park: "I understand that it is your contention, sir, that a certain TNA official discriminates against competitors of Latino heritage such as yourself ?"

Homicide: "Yeah, that's right. What's it to you ?"

Park: "If you are serious about these allegations, Homicide then you will need legal representation. My firm is well versed in cases of this nature. Do you have time for a free consultation ?"

Homicide thinks it over. He studies Park's business card and nods.

Park: "Great ! Then let's get started !"

4. TNA TV Tournament Match. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero pinned Gunner with a modified Victory Roll at 11:28. The Pope advances to the next round of the tournament.

We're in GM Hulk Hogan's office now. Hulk looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Brooke enters. She asks her father what Madison had told him last week. "She gave me Mr. Wrestling III's name." Hulk says, but he is reluctant to repeat it aloud without proof.

Hulk: "Do you remember when Mr. Wrestling III disguised himself as a popcorn vendor and interferred in the Jeff Hardy/Abyss match a month ago ?"

Brooke: "Yeah, so ?"

Hulk: "Well, Madison said that she saw him without his mask sneaking into a storage room to change and come out a few minutes later dressed as a popcorn vendor with the mask on right before the match."

Brooke: "Maybe she made up the whole thing, Dad. Did you consider that ?"

Hulk: "Do you see the way she's behaving ?? Like you said, she's been scared of her own shadow ever since she told me the story. She knows who Mr. Wrestling III is, Brooke, and now I know who he is... but I can't prove...

(Hulk's eyes suddenly widen. He remembers that security has monitors stationed in all of the storage rooms at the Impact Zone. He bolts out of his office leaving Brooke to wonder what's going on.)

5. A.J. Styles over "The Monster" Abyss at 10:20. Styles with a schoolboy roll up from behind as Abyss was arguing with Referee Earl Hebner.

Hulk is running through backstage corridors toward the Security office with a camera man running after him. He brushes past Sting who is on his way to ringside for the Main Event and nearly knocks him over in his haste. Sting watches Hulk run down the hall and scratches his head.

6. "The Icon" Sting defeated "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe in the Main Event with the Scorpian Death Drop (Inverted DDT) at 11:08.

Hulk bursts into the Impact Security Office startling the personnel. He demands to know where all the surveilance tapes are kept. A guard brings the Hulkster to a back room and unlocks the door for him. There is a huge bookcase of surveilance tapes in chronological order. Hulk searches frantically for the 6/16/12 tape. There is a tape for the week before and a tape for the week after, but there is an empty slot where the 6/16/12 tape would be. Hulk throws his hands up and curses (beeped out) as the program goes off the air.

Little Caesar's Pizza & ShopTNA.Com present TNA Impact Wrestling - 8/04/12 - Impact Zone, Universal Studios, Orlando, FL. Att: 1,405.

Announcers: Mike Tenay & Bruce Pritchard
Referees: Earl Hebner & Brian Stiffler

*Opening Fireworks*

1. X Division. Kid Ka$h (w/ Gunner) defeated Sonjay Dutt at 3:37. Gunner's presence at ringside paid big dividends for Kid Ka$h (pun intended). The distracted Sonjay walked right into the Moneymaker (Double Underhook Piledriver) for the winning pinfall.

Backstage Segment : Impact GM Hulk Hogan's Office

Impact GM Hulk Hogan is distraught in his office. His daughter Brooke, the Director of the Knockouts' Division, tries to console him. Brooke wants to know what happened last week after Hulk went to the TNA Security Office to find the surveillance tape for the June 16th Impact program. The Hulkster explains that the tape was missing. "The one piece of evidence that I have to back up Madison Rayne's testimony about Mr. Wrestling III's identity is gone." Hulk shakes his head.

2. Knockouts Division. "Hardcore Country" Mickie James over Gail Kim (w/out Knockouts' Champion Madison Rayne who is still in hiding and in fear of her safety from Mr. Wrestling III) via Count Out at 5:04. Mickie backdropped Gail out of the ring on a corner charge. Gail took a bad bump on the steps OOR and was unable to make Referee Brian Stiffler's ten count.

Backstage Segment : In the wings of the Impact Zone

Referee Mike Posey, who has been temporarily suspended by TNA President Dixie Carter due to allegations made by Homicide that he is bias against wrestlers of Latino heritage, is confronted by Attorney Joseph Park, Esq. Park explains that he is now representing the Plaintiff in this case. He says that his client Homicide is willing to settle out of court for a price. Park hands Mike Posey a folded piece of paper with a figure written on it. Posey's eyes widen in horror. "I don't have that kind of money, Mr. Park !!!" Attorney Park smiles, "Then perhaps we can work out a payment plan, Mr. Posey ?" Referee Posey is clearly shaken. He walks out mumbling to himself. Joseph Park turns to leave but Bully Ray is right in his face. The frightened lawyer nearly jumps out of his shoes as Bully grabs him by his suit lapels, "Wot ah you doin' here again, Pok ?? Joseph Park immediately begins blubbering and sweating, "I... I was just leaving, Bully... please let me pass now..." Bully Ray grabs the attorney's briefcase from him and dumps out a pile of important looking documents all over the floor. Joseph Park desperately tries to gather up all his paperwork as Bully Ray walks over the documents and kicks them around. "Da next time it's gonna be you all ova dis floor, Pok !! Got it ??"

3. The Young Bucks (Jeremy & his brother Max) defeated Ink, Inc. (Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore w/ Daffney) by DQ at 8:33. With the Young Bucks dominating and seemingly on their way to victory, Brutus Magnus, one half of the Tag Team Champions British Invasion, suddenly raced into the ring and laid out Max Buck with his Tormentum (Twisting Fallaway Slam) finisher. Referee Earl Hebner immediately signaled for the disqualification despite Ink, Inc.'s protests that they had nothing to do with it.

Backstage Segment : Impact GM Hulk Hogan's Office

Brooke Hogan has convinced her dad to return to the TNA Security Office and search again for the missing surveillance tape from June 16th. She reasons with him that the tapes might have been out of order and to check the date of each one if necessary. The Hulkster shrugs and says "What have I got to lose ?" Hulk is about to leave and head for the Security Office when Jeff Jarrett suddenly bursts in. Jarrett is toe-to-toe with the Hulkster and he points an accusing finger at him.

Jarrett: "You're trying to set me up, Mr. GM, and I don't take kindly to that one bit."

Hogan: "Where are you going with this, Brother ?? If you got something to say, Jarrett, then just say it !!"

Jarrett: "My guitar is missing, Hogan. Stolen right out of the locker room. I don't suppose you know anything about that now would you ?"

Hogan: "As a matter of fact, Dude, I don't. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got more important things to do right now then to worry about your stupid guitar."

The Hulkster storms out. Brooke shouts after him, "Dad, wait !!" but she's too late. Hulk is already on his way to Security. Jarrett gets right up into Brooke's face now.

Jarrett: "You Hogans are trying to set me up to be the fall guy for all this Mr. Wrestling III bullcrap that's been going on around here. Well, let me tell you something, Missy, I ain't nobody's fool."

Brooke: "Back off, Jarrett. We know who Mr. Wrestling III is. Now we just have to prove it."

There's a brief stare down before Jarrett finally turns and walks away.

4. TV Tournament Match. Devon over Big Robbie T (w/ Robbie E & Cookie) by DQ at 6:11. With Devon getting the better of him, Robbie T busted "The List" clipboard over Devon's head for the disqualification. Robbie E then joined his bodyguard in the ring for a double team beat down of Devon. Garett Bischoff raced in from the back to make the save. As Robbie E retreated, he shouted "You're not on the list, Bischoff !! You'll be sorry, Bro' !!"

Backstage Segment - TNA President Dixie Carter's Office.

Attorney Joseph Park, Esq. is seating across from Dixie's desk. He gives Dixie his business card and explains that his law firm Park, Park & Park is representing Homicide in the discrimination allegations against TNA. As with Referee Mike Posey, Joseph Park explains that his client is willing to settle out of court for a price. He slides the folded piece of paper across the desk to Dixie. Dixie opens it, reads it and smiles slyly.

Dixie: "If I didn't know any better, Mr. Park, I'd say that you were trying to blackmail me ? I'm sorry, what's the legal term for it , Mr. Park ? Extortion ?"

Joseph Park smiles uncomfortably and wipes his brow with his handkerchief. He blubbers and stammers.

Park: "Now, madam, please let me explain..."

Dixie: "See you in court. Mr. Park. Good day to you."

Dixie escorts the bungling lawyer to the door. Park is dropping papers all over the floor. He peers out the door nervously searching for Bully Ray, hears Bully's voice in the distance, and runs down the corridor.

We cut to the Impact Zone Security Office

The Hulkster is painstakingly going through all the dates on the surveillance tapes. His cell phone rings. The call is from his daughter Brooke. Hulk doesn't answer and lets the call go to voicemail. His eyes widen as if he suddenly realizes his error. He grabs a half dozen security guards and they run out of the office together.

5. No. 1 Contender's Match to TNA Champion Jeff Hardy's Title. "Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle defeated "The It Factor" Bobby Roode by DQ at 15:42. Kurt had Roode in the Ankle Lock right in the middle of the ring and about to tap out when Mr. Wrestling III came out of nowhere, raced into the ring and bashed Angle from behind with a guitar. Referee Brian Stiffler immediately signaled for the disqualification due to outside interference. Mr. Wrestling III escaped through the crowd as Hulk Hogan and TNA Security ran down the ramp to ringside.

Hulk is furious with himself as he checks on Kurt Angle's condition in the ring. Angle shakes out the cobwebs from the guitar shot and immediately begins spouting off about Jarrett. Angle is screaming bloody murder and wants Jarrett in the ring right now as the Hulkster tries to settle him down.

Brooke Hogan suddenly appears at the top of the ramp with a microphone and the TNA schedule from June.

Brooke: "Dad, the reason you can't find the surveillance tape from June 16th is because it's not here !!"

Hulk: "I know it's not here, Brooke !! I went through every tape in the security office !!"

Brooke: "No, Dad !! You're not getting it !! Listen to me - Impact wasn't held here in the Impact Zone that night. It was held at The Asylum in Nashville !! They have the tape in Nashville !! I just called them !!"

Hulk's eyes widen in astonishment. He beams a big smile as the program goes off the air.

GVOffline
Post subject: AWA Results 8/11/12  PostPosted: Aug 11, 2012 - 06:56 AM

AWA (Circa Mid to Late 80's) 8/11/12. ESPN presents AWA Championship Wrestling from The Showboat Sports Pavillion in Las Vegas, NV. Att: 5,277.

Announcers: Rod Trongard & Lord James Blears
Ring Announcer: Larry Nelson
Referees: Gary DeRusha & Marty Miller

1. "The Polish Prince" Steve O (Olsonoski) over Tom "Rocky" Stone with the Airplane Spin at 2:37.

2. "Mr. Magnificent" Kevin Kelly (w/ Madusa Micelli) defeated Jake "The Milkman" Milliman via Count Out at 6:41. In OOR action, Kelly gave the Milkman a Low Blow on the floor while Madusa kept Referee Marty Miller distracted. Milliman could not make the subsequent ten count.

3. Candi Devine pinned Rockin' Robin with a High Flying Cross Body Press at 6:03.

4. Greg Gagne defeated Boris Zhukov (w/ Sheik Adnan El-Kaisee) at 8:42. El-Kaisee removed the padding from a corner turnbuckle behind Referee Gary DeRusha's back, but it was Gagne who capitalized on it but ramming the Russian's head into the exposed steel to gain the pinfall.

5. "The Living Legend" Larry Zbyszko (w/ Go the Ninja) over "Olympian" Brad Rheingans at 12:46. With Referee Marty Miller knocked down in the action, Zbyszko bashed Rheingan's from behind with Go's nunchucks. Miller recovered to crawl over and count the pin for Zbyszko.

6. "America's Hero" Sergeant Slaughter defeated "The Mercenary from South Africa" Colonel Debeers at 10:54. Debeers was in a heated argument with Referee Gary DeRusha when the Sarge snuck up from behind and slapped on the Cobra Clutch for the submission victory.

7. AWA Tag Team Title Match. The Champion Midnight Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) turned back the challenge of the former champs, The Pretty Playboys, ("Pretty Boy" Doug Somers & "Playboy" Buddy Rose w/ "Sensational" Sherri Martel) at 14:13. The Rockers pinned Somers with their "Rocker-plex" double team finisher (Michaels' Verticle Suplex with Jannetty's Diving Cross Body off the top rope) to retain their titles. Note - During the match introductions, Buddy Rose once again corrected Larry Nelson by insisting "I do not weigh 271 lbs, I weigh 217 lbs !" Rose then performed several one-armed pushups to prove that he was in shape.

GVOffline
Post subject: Smokey Mountain Wrestling  PostPosted: Aug 12, 2012 - 06:53 AM

Hi Everyone ! As with my TNA Federation, there's some ongoing storylines in my SMW Federaton that might make better sense after a review of past cards. Here is the history for anyone who might be interested in reading. Thank you !

Smokey Mountain Wrestling 6/09/12 - Civic Coliseum Ballroom, Knoxville, TN. Att: 1,288.

Announcers: Bob Caudle & "Dirty" Dutch Mantell
Ring Announcer: Phil Raney
Referees: Ron Sexton & Mark Curtis

Interview Segment with Bob Caudle & SMW Commissioner "Bullet" Bob Armstrong.

Armstrong welcomes us to SMW. He calls SMW "Old School Wrestling for Old School Fans." He says SMW is not "a circus of muscle-headed morons and body-building oafs" like those other federations on TV. He's not interested in selling toys and bubblegum cards. He's interested in giving the fans what they really want - the old school wrestling that they love and grew up with.

1. "Hollywood" Bob Holly beat Joe Cazana with the Star Drop (Knee Drop off the top rope) at 4:13.

2. "White Lightning" Tim Hoerner over Ben Jordan with the Natural Bridge (Bridging O'Connor Roll) at 3:24.

"Down & Dirty with Dutch" Interview Segment.

Dutch Mantell interviews the Dirty White Boy and his manager Ron Wright (who is confined to a wheelchair) regarding tonight's Main Event against "Prime Time" Brian Lee. Dirty White Boy says Brian Lee is just a stepping stone on the path to the SMW Title. He says what he really wants to talk about is his manager Ron Wright. He urges the fans to send in donations and contributions so that Wright can have an operation to help him walk again. Wright says that he knows "the toothless hillbilly mountain-folk don't have much money", but to "dig around in the yard for the bottles and cans that they bury it in" and send it to him right away.

3. Dixie Dynamite (Scott Armstrong under a mask) defeated Killer Kyle with the Confederate Kick (Superkick) at 6:36. After the bout, Kyle (a former mob hitman) clobbered Dixie from behind with his violin case and planted him with the Rub Out (Sidewalk Slam) before Tim Hoerner and Robert Gibson raced into the ring to make the save.

4. "Nature Boy" Buddy Landel pinned Robert Gibson at 7:41. Landel was able to roll through Gibson's Flying Body Press on momentum and pin Robert with a handful of tights.

Interview Segment with Bob Caudle and Jim Cornette.

Cornette says that the ladies are in for a treat here tonight. He says he knows that his Heavenly Bodies are irresistable, but the girls must restrain themselves from rushing the ring to get their hands on them. He says that it's only a matter of time before the Heavenly Bodies will be crowned the SMW Tag Team Champions.

5. The Heavenly Bodies ("Doctor of Desire" Tom Pritchard & "Sweet" Stan Lane w/ Jim Cornette) defeated the Fantastics (Bobby & Jackie Fulton) at 9:08. Pritchard & Lane combined for a Double Team Flapjack on Jackie Fulton behind Referee Mark Curtis' back while the ref was being distracted by Jim Cornette up on the apron. Curtis then turned around to count the pin on Fulton.

Interview Segment with Bob Caudle and "Primetime" Brian Lee.

Lee says he's happy to be a part of SWM and urged the fans to support the federation. Lee then talked about his upcoming match with the Dirty White Boy. He said the Dirty White Boy was not ready for "Primetime" and would go down to defeat tonight. He also said that even though Ron Wright was confined to a wheelchair, he was dangerous around ringside and should not be trusted.

6. In the Main Event, "Primetime" Brian Lee over the Dirty White Boy (w/ Ron Wright) at 12:38. Wright slipped the Dirty White Boy a hidden foreign object, however Brian Lee was able to block the loaded punch and pin his opponent with the Cancellation (Canadian Backbreaker Drop) for the victory.

Smokey Mountain Wrestling 6/15/12 - National Guard Armory, Newport, TN. Att: 1,012.

Announcers: Bob Caudle & Jim Cornette
Referee: Mac MacMurray

1. Killer Kyle defeated Gary Scott with the Rub Out (Sidewalk Slam) at 3:16.

2. Hector Guerrero over Pat Rose at 2:56. Rose pulled a roll of coins out of his tights but Hector was able to pry them from his grasp and slug him with his own weapon for the pin.

"Down & Dirty with Dutch" Interview Segment.

Dutch Mantel interviewed the Dirty White Boy and his wheelchair-bound manager Ron Wright. Dirty White Boy said that his loss to "Primetime" Brian Lee on last week's program was "a fluke". He said he'll turn things around this week against Tim Hoerner. Ron Wright said that he's disappointed with the lack of charity and compassion from "the hillbilly folk" of Tennessee. He said that he received no donations this past week to help him get his operation. He reminded the audience that a charitable contribution can be written off as a tax deduction. Wright also asked SMW's corporate sponsors "to find it in their hearts" to set aside a little something for him when they prepare their fiscal budgets.

3. Dixie Dynamite pinned "Hollywood" Bob Holly with a Small Package at 8:59.

4. "White Lightning" Tim Hoerner beat the Dirty White Boy (w/ Ron Wright) at 8:02. Hoerner slingshotted himself into the ring from the apron with a Sunset Flip for the pin. Dirty White Boy tried to hold the ropes to keep his balance, but Referee Mac MacMurray kicked his hands off the top rope to enable Hoerner to get him over. Ron Wright has filed a protest with Commissioner "Bullet" Bob Armstrong.

5. The Batten Twins (Bart & Brad) defeated the Tennessee Stud Stable (Robert Fuller & Jimmy Golden w/ Miss Sylvia) at 7:35. Fuller literally got his bell rung by Brad Batten when he was smashed head-first onto the timekeeper's bell in OOR action. Brad then rolled Fuller into the ring for his brother Bart to pin.

6. In the Main Event, "Primetime" Brian Lee defeated the Nightstalker (Bryan Clark) by DQ at 13:45. The Nightstalker thought he had the match won after delivering his Chokeslam finisher onto Lee, however Referee Mac MacMurray was slow in getting into position to make the count. Lee subsequently kicked out. The Nightstalker was so upset that he threw MacMurray out of the ring and delivered another Chokeslam onto Lee before exiting the ring. Commissioner Bob Armstrong levied a $1,000 fine for the Nightstalker's actions.

Smokey Mountain Wrestling 6/25/12 - Memorial Fieldhouse, Williamson, WV. Att: 1,183.

Referees: Mark Curtis & Tommy Weathers

1. "Country Boy" Cousin Junior beat Frankie "The Thumper" Lancaster with a Mule Kick off the ropes at 6:49.

2. The Black Knight and "Jumping" Joey Maggs were both DQ'd by Referee Tommy Weathers in a wild brawl around ringside at 7:43.

3. Norvell Austin held the ropes for leverage in the corner to pin Billy Joe Travis at 7:35.

4. "Ravishing" Randy Rose (w/ cousin Pat Rose) defeated Robert Gibson via Count Out at 12:12. Pat Rose constantly interferred in this bout. Gibson finally had enough and brawled with Pat all the way back to the dressing room leading to the count out.

Down 'N Dirty with Dutch Segment.

Dutch Mantel welcomes "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff to Smokey Mountain Wrestling. Orndorff calls Williamson, WV "hillbilly heaven". He says that he didn't come all the way out here in the middle of the boondocks for nothing. He's here to throw his name in the ring for the SMW Championship. He serves notice to Tommy Rich and Brian Lee that they better not get in his way. Orndorff boasts that he will "make an example" out of his opponent "Flamboyant" Eric Embry here tonight.

5. The Nightmares (Danny Davis & Ken Wayne w/ "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart) defeated the Rich Cousins (Johnny "Crash" Rich & Davey Rich) via Count Out at 7:28. Davey was thrown into a concession stand by Kenny Wayne in OOR action. Johnny tried to help his cousin get back to the ring in time to make the ten count but they were both laid out by chair shots from Randy & Pat Rose enroute.

6. "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff over "Flamboyant" Eric Embry by Count Out at 14:31. As the action spilled OOR, Embry charged at Mr. Wonderful but Orndorff was able to side-step him causing Eric to crash shoulder-first into the ring post for the count out. After the bout Orndorff gave the already hurting Embry a Piledriver on the floor. Eric had to be helped to the back by ring attendants.

Interview Segment. Bob Caudle interviews Johnny and Davey Rich.

The Rich Cousins are banged up and furious after the attack by Randy and Pat Rose. They say the war is on. They say the Rich Cousins and the Rose Cousins are going to be like Smokey Mountain Wrestling's version of the Hatfields and the McCoys. They challenge the Roses to a tag team match next week.

A very irate Commissioner "Bullet" Bob Armstrong joins Caudle next. He says that Orndorff's actions here tonight in his SMW debut were completely uncalled for. He says that he's not going to stand for that kind of behavior and is fining "Mr. Wonderful" $1,000 for Piledriving Eric Embry on the floor. Orndorff comes back out from the locker room and smirks at Armstrong. He peels off a bunch of hundreds from a wad of cash in his hand, lets the bills fall on the ground around Armstrong's feet and walks away.

Smokey Mountain Results 7/05/12 - "The War of the Roses" Raleigh County Armory, Beckley, WV. Att: 1,107.

Referees: Mac MacMurray & Mark Curtis

Down & Dirty With Dutch Segment

Dutch Mantell interviews Pat & Randy Rose regarding their feud with the Rich's. Mantell calls the situation a modern day "Hatfields vs McCoys". The Rose Cousins agree. They say that the bad blood between the Rich and Rose families dates all the way back to the 1800s. They call their vendetta "The War of the Roses". Randy says that he and Pat didn't start the feud but by golly they intend to finish it beginning here tonight with Davey Rich.

1. "Starfire" Derrick Dukes beat Ben Jordan in his SMW debut at 4:48. Jordan had removed the padding from a turnbuckle but his strategy backfired as his head was rammed into the exposed steel by Dukes leading to the pinfall.

2. Davey Rich pinned Pat Rose (w/ cousin "Ravishing" Randy Rose) at 4:31. With Pat Rose holding Davey Rich from behind, "Ravishing" Randy tried to bash Rich with a roll of coins but Davey was able to duck at the last second and Pat took the full brunt of the loaded punch on the chin. After the bout, The Rose cousins put the boots to Davey until Tommy Rich ran in to make the save.

3. "Jumping" Joey Maggs surprised newcomer "Wild" Bill Ash with a Victory Roll at 6:02.

4. The Nightstalker defeated Hector Guerrero with his Chokeslam finisher at 6:43.

5. The Fantastics (Bobby & Jackie Fulton) over the Tennessee Stud Stable (Robert Fuller & Jimmy Golden w/ Miss Sylvia) by DQ at 13:24. Miss Sylvia ran in to break up the pin for the disqualification after Bobby hit Golden with the Fantastic Flip (Diving Senton Splash off the top rope).

6. In the Main Event, "Loverboy" Dennis Condrey over Tommy "Wildfire" Rich via Count Out at 14:00. Condrey tossed Rich out of the ring and proceeded to distract Referee Mac MacMurray while the Rose Cousins (Pat & Randy) threw "Wildfire" into a cotton candy concession stand. The sticky Rich could not get back in the ring in time to make MacMurray's ten count. After the bout an irate Rich challenged the Roses to a six man tag match next week : Tommy, Johnny & Davey Rich vs Pat & Randy Rose along with Dennis Condrey.

Smokey Mountain Wrestling afternoon matinee 7/12/12 - Jefferson County Fairgrounds, Jefferson City, TN. Att: 1,307.

Announcers: Bob Caudle & "Dirty" Dutch Mantel
Referees: Tommy Weathers & Ron Sexton

1. Riki Ataki defeated Scott Braddock in controversial fashion at 5:14. Referee Tommy Weathers was knocked down in the action. As Scott Braddock was helping Weathers get to his feet, Ataki rolled up Braddock from behind. Referee Ron Sexton suddenly ran in and counted the pin. After the bout, Braddock and Tommy Weathers both had words with Sexton but the decision stood.

2. "Hollywood" Bob Holly over Billy Joe Travis by DQ at 6:41. Holly found a lead pipe under the ring and snuck it in behind Referee Ron Sexton's back, however Travis was able to pry it out of Holly's hands before he could use it. Unfortunately for Travis, Sexton caught him holding the pipe and signaled for the disqualification. A lot of heat from the crowd toward Sexton.

There was an unexpected intermission in the card as several youngsters ran into the ring and began trying to wrestle with one another. Tommy Rich was able to help the kids' parents coax them out of the ring with candy apples from the fairgrounds' concession stands. Tommy also signed autographs for the children and gave them tickets to ride on the Ferris Wheel.

3. The popular masked man Dixie Dynamite defeated the unpopular masked man Black Knight by DQ at 5:34. The Knight was caught red-handed with Brass Knucks by Referee Tommy Weathers who immediately signaled for the disqualification.

4. "White Lightning" Tim Hoerner pinned Norvell Austin with the Natural Bridge (Bridging O'Connor Roll) at 10:44 in this hard fought contest that saw several near pinfalls.

Live "Down & Dirty with Dutch" Segment inside the ring.

Dutch's guests were the Rose Cousins (Randy & Pat) along with "Loverboy" Dennis Condrey. The trio discuss their feud and upcoming six man match with the Rich Cousins. Pat Rose explains that Condrey is kin to the Rose Family. Randy produces a handful of notarized documents to support his cousin's claim. Condrey confirms that he is indeed a "second cousin twice removed" to the Roses and that the documents clearly trace his lineage to the Rose Family. The trio say that they are going to give the Rich Cousins "a good ol'fashioned country ass-whuppin" here today.

5. Jimmy Golden (w/ Robert Fuller & Miss Sylvia) defeated Robert Gibson via Count Out at 9:31. In OOR action, Miss Sylvia slipped Golden her loaded purse which Golden used to KO Gibson. The woozy Gibson could not recover in time to make Referee Tommy Weathers' ten count.

6. Six Man Tag Match Main Event. With dark storm clouds looming over the Jefferson County Fairgrounds and rumbles of thunder approaching from the distance, The Rose Cousins ("Ravishing" Randy, Pat, & "Second Cousin Twice Removed" Loverboy Dennis Condrey) defeated the Rich Cousins (Tommy "Wildfire" Rich, Johnny "Crash" Rich & Davey Rich) at 15:15. Referee Ron Sexton had difficulty maintaining order in this bitter feud. As Sexton was sending Tommy & Johnny Rich back to their corner, Condrey snuck into the ring and delivered a Brainbuster onto Davey. Sexton turned around just in time to count the pin as Pat Rose made the cover on Davey. Fans pelted the ring with hotdog wrappers and popcorn boxes as the Rose Cousins celebrated. Heavy rain suddenly began to fall and the grandstands abruptly emptied as fans and wrestlers alike ran for cover.

Smokey Mountain Wrestling 7/22/12 - Varner's Grove, Randolph, MS. Att: 1,922.

Announcers: Lance Russell & Jess McGrath
Ring Announcer: Billy Powell
Referees: Mark Curtis & Tommy Weathers

1. "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers pinned Tommy Angel with his Hangman's Neckbreaker at 2:53. After the bout, Jaggers had to be restrained from putting his hangman's noose over Angel's throat.

2. Ric McCord over "Wild" Bill Ash by DQ at 7:47. Ash went berserk and unloaded with a barrage of kicks, punches and chokeholds on McCord in the corner. Ash refused to break on Referee Tommy Weather's five count and threw the ref out of the ring before continuing his attack. "White Lightning" Tim Hoerner ran in from the back to chase off Ash.

Pat Rose was found bloody and battered backstage by his cousin Randy Rose and "second cousin twice removed" Dennis Condrey. Pat was clearly hurting and had to be taken to the ringside physician. He kept shouting "Those sons o' bitches, Rich cowards !" as the doctor stitched him up.

"Down & Dirty with Dutch" Segment

Dutch Mantel began the show by welcoming his Kansas Jayhawks' partner "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers to Smokey Mountain Wrestling. Mantel brags about Jaggers' career `accomplishments and said "we need more men like Bobby Jaggers in Smokey Mountain !" The two are suddenly interrupted by the fuming Randy Rose and Dennis Condrey. Randy says it took 40 stitches to close the gash in his cousin Pat's forehead. Condrey says that Pat is so "spittin' mad" that he wants to take out all three Rich Cousins by himself ! Randy challenges any Rich who can hear his voice to a match tonight ! He says that all the Rich boys are "gutless yella cowards" and doubts any of them will find the courage to face him. Johnny "Crash" Rich comes out and accept's Randy's challenge. The confrontation is hot and heated. Even Bobby Jaggers seems to want a piece of Johnny Rich. Tommy and Davey Rich come out to even the odds. There's a lot of pushing and shoving and name calling. Dutch Mantel does his best to keep everyone separated as the segment ends.

3. Killer Kyle over "White Lightning" Tim Hoerner via Count Out at 11:59. Killer clotheslined Hoerner over the barricade railing and into the front row of seats during OOR action. Hoerner never emerged from the crowd as Referee Mark Curtis put the ten count on him. After the bout, Ric McCord came out to check on Hoerner and assist him backstage.

4. Lumberjack Match. Johnny "Crash" Rich vs. "Ravishing" Randy Rose

The Lumberjacks surrounding the ring included Tommy and Davey Rich as well as "The Black Rose" (as he now wishes to be called) Loverboy Dennis Condrey. Pat Rose, however, was not present.

Johnny "Crash" Rich pinned "Ravishing" Randy Rose at 7:21. Rose was clearly distracted by the presence of Tommy and Davey Rich at ringside. He jawed with them constantly throughout the bout and accused Tommy of trying to trip him as he came off he ropes. Randy turned around right into a Flying Forearm Smash from Johnny for the winning pinfall. Randy kicked the bottom rope and cussed as the Rich Cousins celebrated OOR.

5. SMW Tag Team Championship Tournament Match. The Nightmares (Danny Davis & Ken Wayne w/ Jimmy "Mouth of the South" Hart) defeated the Gibsons (Ricky and brother Robert) at 9:51. Hart smashed Rick from behind with his megaphone while Danny Davis distracted Referee Tommy Weathers. Ken Wayne then made the cover as Weathers turned around to count the pin.

6. SMW Championship Tournament Match. "Dr. D." David Schultz over "Flamboyant" Eric Embry via Count Out at 14:34. Schultz gave Embry an undetected Low Blow during OOR action. Embry could not get back in the ring in time to make Referee Mark Curtis' ten count.

Smokey Mountain Wrestling Results 8/01/12 - Boutwell Memorial Auditorium, Birmingham, AL. Att: 3,052.

Announcers: Bob Caudle & Ray Reeve
Ring Announcer: Ed Capral
Referees: Ron Sexton & Jerry Calhoun

1. Pat Rose (w/ his cousin "Ravishing" Randy Rose) defeated Joe Cazana at 6:52. "Ravishing" Randy grabbed Cazana's leg as he was bounding off the ropes. When Cazana spun around to confront Randy, he was rolled up from behind by Cousin Pat for the pin.

2. "The Original Country Boy" Cousin Roscoe Junior pinned Ben Jordan after a Mule Kick off the ropes at 5:53.

3. TV Tournament Match. Jerry Oates over "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers (w/ "Dirty" Dutch Mantel) by DQ at 7:23. Apparently unfamiliar with "Bullett" Bob Armstrong's SMW Rule Book, newcomer Bobby Jaggers tossed Oates over the top rope and OOR. Referee Jerry Calhoun immediately signaled for the disqualification.

4. Tag Tournament Match. The Tennessee Stud Stable (Robert Fuller & Jimmy Golden w/ Miss Sylvia) eliminated the Rich Cousins (Johnny "Crash" Rich & Davey Rich) at 7:35. Golden with the Tennessee Headbuster (Piledriver) on Johnny for the pin. "Ravishing" Randy Rose, who did guest commentary at the announcers' table for the bout, razzed the Rich Cousins on their loss as they returned to the dressing room. Johnny hauled off and clocked Rose to loud cheers from the fans.

5. "Superstar" Bill Dundee defeated "The Black Rose" Loverboy Dennis Condrey (w/ Pat Rose) by DQ at 12:09. Referee Ron Sexton caught Pat Rose throwing a handful of powder in Dundee's face and called for the bell. After the bout, Condrey and Rose accused Sexton of being on the Rich Cousins' payroll.

6. SMW Title Tournament Match. "Primetime" Brian Lee and "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff were both DQ'd by Referee Jerry Calhoun at 15:38 after both men pushed the referee down and started throwing haymakers at one another. Several wrestlers rushed into the ring to separate the two combatants.

GVOffline
Post subject: SMW 8/12/12  PostPosted: Aug 12, 2012 - 07:16 AM

Smokey Mountain Wrestling Results 8/12/12 - National Guard Armory, Morristown, TN. Att: 1,610.

Announcers: Bill Caudle & "Dirty" Dutch Mantell
Referees: Tommy Weathers & Mac MacMurray

1. Killer Kyle made short work of Tommy Angel by defeating him in 1:34. Angel missed a corner charge and ran shoulder-first into the ring post. Kyle secured the pin with a foot on the ropes for added leverage. Ric McCord ran into the ring to point out the rules infraction to Referee Tommy Weathers but the decision stood.

2. Frankie "The Thumper" Lancaster upset Ric McCord with help from Killer Kyle at 8:00. Kyle retuned to ringside and bashed McCord from behind with his violin case while Lancaster kept Referee Mac MacMurray occupied. Frankie then covered the KO'd McCord for the pinfall.

3. "The Black Rose" Loverboy Dennis Condrey (w/ Pat Rose & "Ravishing" Randy Rose) over Johnny "Crash" Rich via Count Out at 9:30. Condrey threw Rich OOR and let the Rose Cousins work him over while he kept Referee Tommy Weathers distracted. The Roses gave Johnny a Double Hot Shot onto the steel barricade railing. Clutching his throat and gasping for breath, Rich could not make it back inside the ring in time to make the Weathers' ten count. After the match, the Roses & Condrey continued to triple-team Johnny until his cousins Tommy and Davey Rich ran in to clean house and make the save.

4. "White Lightning" Tim Hoerner defeated Robert Fuller (w/ Miss Sylvia) at 8:50. Fuller was conferring with his valet in the corner when Hoerner snuck up from behind with a surprise Schoolboy Rollup for the pin.

5. TV Tournament Match. The Dirty White Boy (w/ Ron Wright) eliminated Dixie Dynamite at 11:10. Ron Wright was a constant distraction at ringside and heckled Dixie Dynamite throughout the match. Dixie spun around to confront him and was caught with a Clothesline from behind by the Dirty White Boy for the pin.

6. Tag Team Tournament match. Jim Cornette's Heavenly Bodies ("Sweet" Stan Lane & "Doctor of Desire" Tom Pritchard) beat the Batten Twins (Bart & Brad) at 8:19. The Heavenly Bodies combined for a double team Flapjack on Bart while Referee Mac MacMurray was sending Brad back to his corner. MacMurray turned around just in time to count "Sweet" Stan's pin on Bart.

7. SMW Title Tournament Match. "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff defeated "Primetime" Brian Lee via Count Out 15:16. In OOR action, Orndorff dropped "Primetime" ribs-first onto a chair. Lee could not recover in time to make Referee Tommy Weather's ten count.

GVOffline
Post subject: WCCW Results 8/13/12  PostPosted: Aug 13, 2012 - 06:25 AM

WCCW (Circa mid 80's) 8/13/12 - The Sportatorium, Dallas, TX. Att: 5,088.

Announcers: Bill Mercer & Stella Mae French
Ring Announcer: Marc Lowrance
Referees: Bronco Lubich & David Manning

1. Jose Lothario over Sean Cody by DQ at 6:44. Referee Bronco Lubich caught Cody smashing Lothario in the chops with Marc Lowrance's microphone and immediately called for the bell.

2. "Killer" Tim Brooks defeated Dave (aka D.J.) Peterson at 4:29. Peterson missed a corner charge and ran full steam into Brooks' raised boot. Brooks insured the pin with a foot on the ropes for added leverage.

3. Brian Adidas beat Kelly Kiniski by submission with his "Oriental Tool" (Thumb to the throat) at 6:10. Adidas learned the submission hold during a recent WCCW tour of Japan.

4. The TV Tournament Match between Al Madril and the Grappler (Len Denton under a mask) never took place. Al was jumped from behind by the Grappler in the locker room prior to the bout. Madril was too injured in the attack to compete.

5. Tag Team Tournament Match. The Dynamic Duo ("Gentleman" Chris Adams & "The Handsome Half Breed from Highland Park" Gorgeous Gino Hernandez w/ Nicola Roberts) eliminated The Youngbloods (Chris & Mark) at 11:20. Nicola bashed Chris Youngblood in the head with her high-heel shoe while Adams distracted Referee David Manning. Manning turned around in time to see Gino Hernandez making the cover on Youngblood and counted the pin.

6. Texas Title Tournament Match. "Ravishing" Rick Rude (w/ Percy Pringle III) defeated Kevin Von Erich via Count Out at 11:26. Percy Pringle was a menace throughout this bout. Fed up with his constant interference, Von Erich chased the manager around ringside until he was blind-sided by a Rude cheap shot from behind. Kevin got tangled up in the TV cables and could not get back in the ring in time to make Referee Bronco Lubich's ten count.

GVOffline
Post subject: WCW/n.W.o. Results 8/14/12  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2012 - 06:20 AM

WCW/n.W.o. Monday Night Nitro Results (Circa Mid to Late 90's) 8/14/12 - Reed Arena, College Station, TX. Att: 12,747.

Announcers: Tony Schiavone and Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
Ring Announcer: Dave Penzer
Referees: Charles Robinson and Mark "Slick" Johnson

1. Yuji Nagata (w/ Sonny Onoo) defeated Prince Iaukea at 7:02 after the momentum of Iaukea's Diving Cross Body Press off the top rope put Nagata on top for the pin.

2. "The Laughing Man" Hugh Morrus (w/ Jimmy "Mouth of the South" Hart) beat "The Chairman of WCW" La Parka at 8:00. Much to the fans delight, La Parka caught Jimmy Hart with a haymaker on the apron, but Morrus snuck up from behind and pinned La Parka with a Schoolboy Roll Up right after.

3. Four Horseman Steve "Mongo" McMichael defeated "Thunderfoot" Jerry Flynn with the Mongo Spike (Tombstone Piledriver) at 9:52.

4. Billy Kidman (w/ Torrie Wilson) over "The Dark Angel" Vampiro with the Kid Krusher (Behind the Back Facebuster) at 10:24. Vampiro lost valuable points during a prematch interview with "Mean" Gene Okerlund when he threatened to give Torrie Wilson his "Nail in the Coffin" finisher if she interferred in the match. Billy Kidman did not take kindly to the remark and bashed Vampiro over the head with a folding chair.

5. Four Horsemen "Crippler" Chris Benoit & "Iceman" Dean Malenko defeated the West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny Lane & Lodi) at 9:24. Benoit made Lenny tap out to the Crippler Crossface. Lodi attempted to make the save but was Drop Kicked out of the ring by Malenko.

6. Konnan and Ernest "The Cat" Miller (w/ Sonny Onoo) wrestled to a Double Count Out at 11:33. Onoo was a menace at ringside and constantly interferred in this match. Konnan had enough and chased him back to the dressing room with Miller running after them in hot pursuit to protect his manager.

7. Special Guest Ring Announcer Michael "Let's Get Rrrrrready to Rrrrrrrrummmble" Buffer did the pre-match introduction honors for the Main Event. Goldberg defeated the n.W.o.'s "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash (w/ Scott Hall) via Count Out at 15:24. In OOR action, Goldberg gave Nash and Hall a mighty Noggin Knocker on the floor. The woozy Nash could not get back in the ring by Referee Charles Robinson's ten count.

GVOffline
Post subject: TNA Results 8/15/12  PostPosted: Aug 15, 2012 - 06:30 AM

TNA Impact 8/15/12 - The Asylum (Tennessee State Fairgrounds Arena), Nashville, TN. Att: 1,417.

Referees: Andrew Thomas & Bruce Gray

* Opening Fireworks *

Impact GM Hulk Hogan's music hits and the crowd goes bonkers. The Hulkster does his trademark poses and makes his way to ringside. He has a microphone in one hand and a security surveillance tape in the other.

Hogan: "You know, Impact-a-Maniacs, it's only fitting that tonight's show be held right here in The Asylum. We've come full circle with this whole Mr. Wrestling III thing, Brother. You see, Masked Man, you've been pretty elusive and clever, but you slipped up, Dude. Back in June, right here in this very arena, Brother, you snuck into a storage room to put on your mask. Well, you should have done your homework, Dude, because there was a camera in there to record the whole thing."

(The Hulkster holds up the surveillance tape and chuckles to himself)

Hogan: "Now we can do this one or two ways, Brother. Either you come out here and reveal your identity to everyone.... or I roll the footage on the jumbo tron up there and do it for you, Dude. You have until the end of the show to decide. It's your choice, Brother.... but one way or another the whole world is going to know who Mr. Wrestling III is before this night is over !!"

(Loud cheers from the crowd)

1. X Division Triple Threat Match. Michael Shane vs Chad Collyer vs Abismo Negro

After several near pinfalls by all three competitors, Michael Shane gained the three count on Abismo Negro with his Picture Perfect Diving Elbow Drop off the top rope at 4:13.

2. Gail Kim (w/ Madison Rayne) defeated Tara (w/ Miss Tessmacher) at 6:29. Gail held the ropes for leverage to secure the pin after Tara missed a corner charge and hit the ring post shoulder-first. Madison Rayne assisted the pin by holding Tara's foot to prevent her from kicking out.

3. "The War Machine" Rhino over Gunner (w/ Kid Ka$h) at 8:34. Ka$h was a constant distraction around ringside but his interference was not enough to help lead Gunner to victory. Rhino caught Ka$h sneaking into the ring and gave both him and Gunner a Noggin Knocker. Rhino then finished off the dizzy Gunner with the Gore (Running Spear) for the pinfall.

4. TV Tournament Match. Orlando Jordan vs Robbie E (w/ bouncer Robbie T & valet Cookie)

This match was ruled a "No Contest" by Referee Bruce Gray after both competitors were KO'd in a violent mid-ring collision. Neither man could get to his feet by Gray's ten count.

5. The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) defeated Mexican America (Anarquia & Hernandez w/ Rosita & Sarita) at 9:21. Sarita tried to slip Anarquia some Brass Knucks in the ring but they were intercepted by Shelley who used them to KO Anarquia for the pinfall.

6. TNA Title Match. The Champ, "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, put the gold on the line against the challenger, "The King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett (w/ trusty guitar and the Fargo Strut).

This was a see-saw battle with both men scoring near pinfalls. With Referee Andrew Thomas kocked down in the action, Mr. Wrestling III ran into the ring and bashed Jeff Jarrett from behind with his own guitar. Mr. Wrestling III motioned for Hardy to make the cover on the KO'd Jarrett but "The Charismatic Enigma" refused. Hardy confronted the masked man instead and the two men traded haymakers in the ring. During the brawl, Hardy was finally able to unmask the mysterious Mr. Wrestling III. To his shock, the masked man turned out to be his own brother Matt Hardy !! With a deranged look in his eye, Matt gave "The Charismatic Enigma" the Twist of Fate and draped Jarrett's arm across his brother's chest. Referee Andrew Thomas recovered enough to crawl over and count the pin. Jeff Jarrett is the neeeeeeeeeewwwww TNA Champion.

GVOffline
Post subject: WWF Results 8/16/12  PostPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 06:22 AM

WWF (Circa Late 80's) 8/16/12 - Cincinnati Gardens, Cincinnati, OH. Att: 11,081.

Announcers: Gorilla Monsoon & Jesse "The Body" Ventura
Ring Announcer: Howard Finkel
Referees: Earl Hebner & John Benello

1. "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig (w/ Bobby "The Brain" Heenan) pinned "Super" Mario Mancini with the Perfect-Plex (Cradle Suplex) at 2:26.

2. Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake over Johnny K-9 with the Sleeper Hold at 4:26. "The Barber" then attempted to give his dozing opponent a trim but there was not much hair on K-9's noggin to cut.

3. Nailz pinned "Leaping" Lanny Poffo after a Running Clothesline that nearly took Poffo out of his boots and a suspiciously fast three count by Referee Earl Hebner at 5:34.

4. Bad News Brown over Uncle Elmer (w/ Hillbilly Jim) by DQ at 10:30. Fed up with Bad News Brown's constant trash talk, Elmer lost his cool and smashed Brown in the head with Hillbilly Jim's lucky horse shoe. Referee John Benello had no choice but to disqualify him.

5. Tag Team Tournament Match. The Hart Foundation (Bret "The Hitman" Hart & Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart w/ Jimmy "Mouth of the South" Hart) eliminated the Fabulous Rougeau Brothers (Jacque & Raymond) by DQ at 10:25. Jimmy Hart tried to throw his megaphone to "The Hitman" in the ring but it was intercepted by Raymond Rougeau. Unfortunately for Raymond, Referee Earl Hebner caught him holding the megaphone and signaled for the disqualification.

6. Intercontinental Tournament Match. "The Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich over "Adorable" Adrian Adonis (w/ Jimmy Hart) by DQ at 10:04. Adonis pulled a pink boa out of his "Relax with Trudi" briefcase and began choking out Von Erich in the corner. Adonis refused to stop on Referee John Benello's five count and was disqualified.

7. WWF Title Tournament Match. Andre the Giant (w/ Bobby "The Brain" Heenan) defeated the Ultimate Warrior at 12:05. Andre managed to lift a knee on the Ultimate Warrior's Splash attempt off the ropes and caught the Warrior flush on the chin leading to the pinfall.

GVOffline
Post subject: WCW Results 8/17/12  PostPosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 06:25 AM

WCW (Circa Early 90's) 8/17/12 - UTC Arena, Chattanooga, TN. Att: 9,833.

Announcers: Jim Ross & Paul E. Dangerously
Ring Announcer: Rick Stewart
Referees: Bill Alphonso & Robarb Jones

1. "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes pinned "Scrap Iron" Bill Ford with his Bulldog finisher at 3:37.

2. Marcus Alexander Bagwell over Vinnie Vegas (w/ Diamond Dallas Page) at 9:13. Bagwell slipped out of the Snake Eyes and pinned Vinnie with a Cradle Suplex.

3. TV Tournament Match. "Stunning" Steve Austin (w/ Lady Blossom) and Big Josh were both Counted Out in a brawl around ringside at 11:53.

4. Abdullah the Butcher (w/ Cactus Jack) over "The Rap Master" P.N. News by DQ at 8:55. "The Rap Master" inadvertently bumped Referee Bill Alphonso as he was whipping Abdullah into the corner turnbuckle. Alphonso immediately called for the bell. As P.N. News pleaded his case to the ref, he was jumped from behind by Cactus and Abdullah. Dustin Rhodes ran in to make the save.

5. Tag Team Tournament Match. The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobbs & Jerry Saggs) eliminated the Patriots (Firebreaker Chip & Todd Champion) via Count Out at 12:13. Chip was counted out after a chair shot from behind by Saggs on the floor in OOR action.

6. U.S. Title Tournament Match. El Gigante pinned Sid Vicious with a Big Boot to the mush off the ropes. Moments earlier, Vicious appeared to have the match with his Powerbomb finisher, but El Gigante was able to back drop out of the hold in the nick of time.

7. WCW Title Tournament Match. "The Total Package" Lex Luger eliminated Sting by Count Out at 13:11. Luger Clotheslined the Stinger over the barricade railing and into the crowd with a loaded forearm pad. Sting got tangled up in the chairs and could not free himself in time to make Referee Robarb Jones' ten count.

Jump to: