Contents
· Forums
· Our Reviews
· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Downey Games
There are 151 unregistered users and 1 registered user on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· 2017 Drag Racing Available (Aug 01, 2018)
· 2018 World Cup Available (Jul 17, 2018)
· 2018 College Baseball and Softball Released (Jun 20, 2018)
· 2018 Ultra Quick Wrestling Released (Apr 24, 2018)
· RLB Classic 2018 NBA Released (Apr 19, 2018)
· POTG Basketball 2018 NBA Available (Apr 19, 2018)
· UQ Basketball 2018 NBA Available (Apr 19, 2018)
· UQ Hockey 2018 NHL Available (Apr 11, 2018)
· Final Score Hockey 2017-18 Universe Released (Apr 11, 2018)
· Downey Games 2018 Easter Sale Begins (Mar 26, 2018)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jdowneyadminOffline
1 Post subject: MMA All-Time Greats Available Now!  PostPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Site Admin

Downey Games is proud to announce the release of the All-Time Great Ratings for Ultra Quick MMA.

Now you can truly determine the best of the best in Mixed Martial Arts with the All-Time Great Ratings for UQ MMA.

This Rating Book contains over 2,500 fighters in all weight classes. We have even included female fighters!

The E-Book version is available here: http://www.downeygames.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2328

The Printed Rating Book is available here: http://www.downeygames.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2327

I have been asked by customers for several years to create a MMA game, but I was always hesitant, as I wasnít overly familiar with the actual sport. Over the past 3 years or so, Iíve watched intently and studied the fighters and styles. Iíve also been compiling a fighter database, as that is ultimately important when creating fighter ratings. Am now at a point where Iím comfortable in my knowledge of the sport and my rating system to release this game.

UQ MMA allows you to quickly stage a bout between two fighters. Everything you see in the real sport is represented in UQ MMA from submissions to KO's and TKO's.

A quick glance at the name may lead one to believe this is just a re-hash of UQ Boxing with a MMA theme. That assumption is not correct. While they share a similar engine, UQ MMA is a round-by-round simulation which is very different, "Under the Hood".

As with all of the Ultra Quick games, we spare no detail when it comes to rating fighters. The game features well over 2,500 fighters spanning all 8 weight classes.

Order your copy today!

Reply with quote Back to top
CarparamaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 07:59 AM

Stop taking all my moneeeeey!

This is an amazing set. I've been following MMA forever, and all the important names appear to be here. Contemplating running some old school UFC 1 and such! Smile

I've never dealt with pre/peak/post ratings, so I'm not sure how I'll use them, but either way. Awesome addition to the UQ MMA franchise, sir!

CarparamaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 08:10 AM

I assume you didn't bother adding guys who were just 0-1 like Teila Tuli? I'm just doing some looking, and Teila Tuli (the sumo wrestler who got kicked in the teeth in the first UFC fight ever) is nowhere to be found. Neither was Art "One Glove" Jimmerson, but again, 0-1. Is there a way you can rate these guys with your formula, or since they are 0-1, they would just be rated zero?

rickertOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 10:08 AM

How many females are included?

CarparamaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 10:22 AM

I can find about 12-15 easily. Looks like there is a decent amount.

Jump to: