Contents
· Forums
· Our Reviews
· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Downey Games
There are 176 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· 2004 and 2007 Bull Riding Available (Sep 06, 2018)
· New Bull Riding Seasons Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· UQ Boxing 2018 Year Book Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· 2017 Drag Racing Available (Aug 01, 2018)
· 2018 World Cup Available (Jul 17, 2018)
· 2018 College Baseball and Softball Released (Jun 20, 2018)
· 2018 Ultra Quick Wrestling Released (Apr 24, 2018)
· RLB Classic 2018 NBA Released (Apr 19, 2018)
· POTG Basketball 2018 NBA Available (Apr 19, 2018)
· UQ Basketball 2018 NBA Available (Apr 19, 2018)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jdowneyadminOffline
1 Post subject: New Bull Riding Available  PostPosted: Mar 24, 2007 - 02:48 AM
Site Admin

Downey Games is proud to announce the release of 5 new year books for Ultra Quick Bull Riding representing the 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2006 Professional Circuit Seasons.

Experience the thrills and spills of the Professional Bull Riding circuit with these supplemental yearbooks for Ultra Quick Bull Riding.

The top 86 Professional Riders and top 156 bulls are rated in this yearbook offering you a wide variety of options for a 2000 seasonal replay.

The top 78 Professional Riders and top 108 bulls are rated in this yearbook offering you a wide variety of options for a 2001 seasonal replay.

The top 75 Professional Riders and top 146 bulls are rated in this yearbook offering you a wide variety of options for a 2002 seasonal replay.

The top 79 Professional Riders and top 151 bulls are rated in this yearbook offering you a wide variety of options for a 2003 seasonal replay.

The top 94 Professional Riders and top 200 bulls are rated in this yearbook offering you a wide variety of options for a 2006 seasonal replay.

All of the events that can occur in Pro Bull Riding will occur with the same frequency in this supplemental yearbook. Riders are rated for riding ability, style, scoring influence, and injuries. The bulls are rated for ability to buck-off riders, ability to cause injuries, and scoring.

As with all of our games, we offer an e-book format, as well as a printed copy.

The link to the E-Book option is:
http://www.downeygames.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5_18

The link to the printed version is:
http://www.downeygames.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_17

Reply with quote Back to top
MiddlegaOffline
Post subject: re: PBR seasons for UQBR  PostPosted: Apr 07, 2007 - 01:51 AM

I gotta ask ... what about 2004?

And when I say I have to ask, I really do.

2004 was the year that we were in Vegas for the World Finals so it sort of holds a special place in my heart, both with the sport & in general (since it was, among other things, my son's first trip to my favorite place on Earth).

jdowneyadminOffline
Post subject: Re: re: PBR seasons for UQBR  PostPosted: Apr 13, 2007 - 02:26 PM
Site Admin

Middlega wrote:
I gotta ask ... what about 2004?

And when I say I have to ask, I really do.

2004 was the year that we were in Vegas for the World Finals so it sort of holds a special place in my heart, both with the sport & in general (since it was, among other things, my son's first trip to my favorite place on Earth).

Sorry to have missed this post earlier.

2004 is the only season in which I haven't been able to acquire all of the data I need for the Bulls, and even some riders. Until I can get the hard data, I can rate this one.

Do you happen to have the stats from the 2004 season?

MiddlegaOffline
Post subject: Re: re: PBR seasons for UQBR  PostPosted: Apr 13, 2007 - 02:57 PM

jdowneyadmin wrote:
Sorry to have missed this post earlier.

2004 is the only season in which I haven't been able to acquire all of the data I need for the Bulls, and even some riders. Until I can get the hard data, I can rate this one.

Do you happen to have the stats from the 2004 season?

I hate to say it, but I'm not sure. After my computer crash, I'm still sorting out files that were recovered & with both their locations and creation dates scrambled up, it's like pulling teeth to find things that I don't quite remember the exact file name of.

I'll try to take a closer look over the weekend, it's certainly possible that I've got them. My biggest worry is that I might either still have totals & averages and such for my own aborted attempt at the sport but not still have the raw data. Or that I might be missing a key category or two.

I know you need:
Riders attempts, ride/buck, score (which I think I've only gotten as totals of rider+bull) - what else do you need for them?
Bulls attempts, ride/buck, bull score - and ???

Just thought of something else too, I wonder what stats might be in the program from the World Finals? I'll try to see if I can figure out which box that's still in from when we moved last fall, it might be another source for the missing info.

rickertOffline
Post subject: hey how about just bulls?  PostPosted: Apr 14, 2007 - 01:48 PM

I like the bull riding game but I really enjoy creating my own fictional riders. I would really like to just get all of the bulls you've done. Would that be possible?

Thanks

mksternOffline
Post subject: Bull riding campaign Q's  PostPosted: Apr 14, 2007 - 11:33 PM

Jeff,

1.I dont see an age table for new riders. Do they all start at 19?? No middle-agers jumping into the pros?
2.It is a misprint, or does the bull-pen increase by 2 each year ( 10 retire, 12 created.)
Mitch

jdowneyadminOffline
Post subject: Re: Bull riding campaign Q's  PostPosted: Apr 16, 2007 - 01:35 PM
Site Admin

mkstern wrote:
Jeff,

1.I dont see an age table for new riders. Do they all start at 19?? No middle-agers jumping into the pros?

You are right, there isn't an age table. You are free to create new riders at any age! Smile Actually, when I thought about a career type league, I thought that most of the "rookies" would be brought in at 19 to watch their careers progress. Having said that, I can see where it would be interesting to add some older riders as well.
mkstern wrote:

2.It is a misprint, or does the bull-pen increase by 2 each year ( 10 retire, 12 created.)
Mitch

That's not a misprint. My reasoning by adding 2 extra bulls to the pen each year was to have some variety for the user if they choose to run the "elite" in the finals. This gives you a larger pen to draw from.

Nothing in the career portion of the game is really written in stone. They are simply guidelines for those that like that aspect of the game.

-Jeff

Jump to: