· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Gary's Saddle Racing
· Legends of Boxing
· Decisive Action Sports
· Downey Games
There are 190 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· 2013 and 2017 President's Cup for POTG Golf Available (Oct 08, 2017)
· 2017 MLB Available for UQ Baseball (Oct 02, 2017)
· 2017 MLB Year Book released for HardBall Wars (Oct 02, 2017)
· 2017 PGA Tour Released for POTG Golf (Sep 27, 2017)
· Ultra Quick Wrestling 1960's Eastern Territory Available (Sep 22, 2017)
· Solheim Cup Year Books Released for POTG Golf (Aug 22, 2017)
· UQW 1965-1980 CWA and GCW Year Book Released (Aug 18, 2017)
· TV Pro Wrestling Expansion 6 Released (Aug 12, 2017)
· TV Pro Wrestling Expansion 5 Released (Aug 12, 2017)
· Ultra Quick MMA 2017 Available (Jul 25, 2017)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Philip GibsonOffline
Post subject: History Changing Soccer - Released  PostPosted: Oct 07, 2017 - 02:50 PM

**BREAKING NEWS**

I am proud to announce my latest addition to the sports replay gaming world, HISTORY CHANGING SOCCER, has been released. This is a quick play and ultra quick replay game.

HISTORY CHANGING SOCCER has been released along with the 2016/17 English Premier League set.

HISTORY CHANGING SOCCER & the 2016/17 EPL Season Set is priced at only £10.00.

Team charts have been prepared for each of the 20 English Premier League teams from the 2016/17 season. The only equipment you will need in order to play the game is a pen/pencil, paper and 2 different coloured D10's.

A results grid will be included with the game if you prefer an ultra quick replay, but HISTORY CHANGING SOCCER can also be replayed on a match-by-match basis, including goal scorer and goal timing information. The tension builds as the season unfolds.

Who will last the distance to win the title? Who will survive the relegation battle? Can you change soccer history? Find out with HISTORY CHANGING SOCCER.

Please see John Gardinerís excellent website at www.sportsreplays.net for ordering information via the Philip Gibson Game's tab.

Also check out my two other games, Letís Play Darts and Pot Black.

Thanks

Phil

View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Back to top

Philip GibsonOnline!
Post subject: PostPosted: Oct 01, 2017 - 02:58 PM

An early buyer of the game has clearly got to grips with the game mechanics and has sent me their results from the first round of matches in his 2016/17 EPL replay.

With their permission, here they are:

Arsenal 3 - 1 Liverpool (Sanchez (2) 5, 11, Giroud 32/Milner 74 Pen)

Bournemouth 1-3 Manchester United (Daniels 47/Ibrahimovic 1, Pogba (2) 29,49)

Burnley 0-1 Swansea (Llorente 62)

Chelsea 0-2 West Ham United (Noble 42 Pen, Lanzini 81)

Crystal Palace 0-1 West Bromwich Albion (Fletcher 9)

Everton 0-1 Tottenham Hotspur (Alli 75)

Hull City 4-0 Leicester City (Maguire 22, Dawson 23, Huddlestone 51 Pen, Snodgrass 64)

Manchester City 3-0 Sunderland (Aguero 59, Nolito (2) 61, 77)

Middlesbrough 2-0 Stoke City (Negredo (2) 15, 90+3)

Southampton 2-2 Watford (Classe 15, Redmond 44/Kaboul 52, Niang 87)

The result that jumps off the page is the 2-0 home defeat for Chelsea against their London rivals. Zlatan Ibrahimovic takes just one minute to announce his arrival in English football & the worlds most expensive player, Paul Pogba, bags a brace for new Utd manager Jose Mourinho. Both Arsenal & Manchester City were impressive but it's back down to earth with a loud thump for champions Leicester City, as they are thrashed at Hull.

Thanks

Phil

Reply with quote Back to top
Philip GibsonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 08, 2017 - 03:34 PM

The following are some very kind words, regarding History Changing Soccer, from another owner of the game:

As with all of your games the instructions were very clear and easy to follow so I managed to get playing quite quickly.

For me the game format worked well and being able to get match result , scorers & time of goals with only a few rolls of the dice was fantastic.

Obviously as with any of these games how the dice fall has a big impact and I certainly found that in playing the first two weeks of the 16/17 season - for example Burnley started with back to back wins while real life runners up Spurs had two 0-1 defeats to Everton & Palace.

Craziest game was in week 1 was Chelsea 5 West Ham 4 where goals from Cahill & Moses deep in to injury time turned what would have been an opening day defeat in to a crucial three points.

I have been asked which other seasons I am planning to release with this game and I explained it would all depend on whether there was any demand out there for future sets. For now, though, it's pleasing to see that people are getting some enjoyment out of the game.

Thanks

Phil

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: