Contents
· Forums
· Our Reviews
· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Downey Games
There are 187 unregistered users and 1 registered user on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· 2018 IndyCar Racing Year Book Available (Sep 26, 2018)
· 2018 PGA Tour Released (Sep 25, 2018)
· 2004 and 2007 Bull Riding Available (Sep 06, 2018)
· New Bull Riding Seasons Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· UQ Boxing 2018 Year Book Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· 2017 Drag Racing Available (Aug 01, 2018)
· 2018 World Cup Available (Jul 17, 2018)
· 2018 College Baseball and Softball Released (Jun 20, 2018)
· 2018 Ultra Quick Wrestling Released (Apr 24, 2018)
· RLB Classic 2018 NBA Released (Apr 19, 2018)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Brian4444Offline
Post subject: Strange problem with a team  PostPosted: Feb 10, 2014 - 12:36 PM

Guy's I was wondering if anyone else has had this occurance. I am in the midst of replaying the 2008 college season with Gridiron Wars. I'm using the 2008 major and minor sets for that season. I started out alphabetically as to not be so confusing when picking teams. Problem is that now that I'm up to playing the Campbell Fighting Camels ,the first nine oppents aren't included in the game. Why include this particular team in the game then? I'm not complaing just confused. I know there are plenty of teams in the sets. But I wanted to play an it according to the regular schudule.----Brian

Reply with quote Back to top
DavePOffline
Post subject: RE: Strange problem with a team  PostPosted: Feb 10, 2014 - 01:03 PM

I think the idea with the minor set was that it would enable you to play every game by a major college team. The minor set included the 16 teams from the FBS tournament, plus all the FBS teams that played a major division team. Plus all the Ivy League teams. I see what you're saying, though. Don't think it sold very well, because Jeff never tried it again. Ultra Quick Football would have all the minor teams, although that may not be the type of game you're looking for.

Downey Games

Brian4444Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 10, 2014 - 06:13 PM

Thanks,for your reply. I looked at the schedule and none of their opponents are in the set. Strange. But I love the game. thanks again.And no I'm not into quick playing games.----Brian

DavePOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 10, 2014 - 07:27 PM

Interesting. Had to look them up. Campbell fielded a football team until around 1950, then didn't have one again until 2008, so this was their first year back. Maybe they were included as a bonus team.

Downey Games

Brian4444Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 11, 2014 - 01:07 PM

-Maybe,I thought they were put in by mistake. Considering there record was 1-10,they certainly didn't do anything spectactular!!!! They really weren't fighting Camels!!! LOL. In Fact I never heard of them until I pulled them out of the box. Now What are the odds of the Fighting Camels being mentioned on this site again?!!!! LOL----Brian

Jump to: