Contents
· Forums
· Our Reviews
· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Downey Games
There are 175 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· GWD 2018 NFL Available (Jan 01, 2019)
· FS Football 2018 NFL Year Book Released (Jan 01, 2019)
· 2018 NFL Year Book Released for UQ Football (Jan 01, 2019)
· 2018 Game Winning Drive College Football Available (Dec 10, 2018)
· 2018 Ultra Quick College Football Available (Dec 09, 2018)
· 2018 College Available for Downey's FS Football (Dec 09, 2018)
· Downey Games 2018 Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 26, 2018)
· Thanksgiving Sale 2018 at Downey Games (Nov 16, 2018)
· UQ Baseball 2018 MLB Season Released (Nov 12, 2018)
· Three New Ryder Cup Seasons Available (Oct 12, 2018)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
galarilOffline
Post subject: Olympic Hockey and Kontinental Hockey League Requests  PostPosted: Jun 01, 2013 - 11:40 PM

Two requests to add to all the requests for seasons. I would think rating the Olmypic hockey tourneys since at least 1960 to now would be popular. Also, I was surprised the worlds second best hockey League the Eurpe/Russian Kontinental Hockey League . It was founded only in 2008 so probably would be doable rating them.

Reply with quote Back to top
Downey GamesOffline
Post subject: RE: Olympic Hockey and Kontinental Hockey League Requests  PostPosted: Jun 02, 2013 - 11:57 AM
Site Admin

We have rated the Russian Super League in the past. Those ratings are available on the site. To this point, they have not been a successful seller. We will consider the Olympics.

galarilOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Olympic Hockey and Kontinental Hockey League Request  PostPosted: Jun 02, 2013 - 03:31 PM

Downey Games wrote:
We have rated the Russian Super League in the past. Those ratings are available on the site. To this point, they have not been a successful seller. We will consider the Olympics.

thanks so much for the response and I figured as much. The Olympics would be great.

galarilOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Olympic Hockey and Kontinental Hockey League Req  PostPosted: Jun 24, 2013 - 09:50 PM

So after striking with the only other Olympic hockey game avaialble I am really hopeful you consider the Olympics.

galarilOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Olympic Hockey and Kontinental Hockey League  PostPosted: Sep 18, 2013 - 06:56 PM

galaril wrote:
So after striking with the only other Olympic hockey game avaialble I am really hopeful you consider the Olympics.

Anymore thought on Olympics? I saw you guys are rating some junior leagues so was just wondering.

Downey GamesOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Olympic Hockey and Kontinental Hockey League  PostPosted: Sep 20, 2013 - 08:40 AM
Site Admin

galaril wrote:
galaril wrote:

Anymore thought on Olympics? I saw you guys are rating some junior leagues so was just wondering.

The only issue with the Olympic sets are the limited individual scorers. Some teams may only have a single player, or perhaps a pair of players that scored a goal.

We are still working on this. And have not ruled out doing Olympic sets.

rotorheadOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Olympic Hockey and Kontinental Hockey Le  PostPosted: Sep 22, 2013 - 09:59 PM

I think if it came down to having the players, most could do without them in a case like this. I can use my imagination and see Eruzione scores!!!!!

If it came down to no college hockey because of the time it takes to rate the players, I can deal without them. I can go to the WCHA website and get the stats, make a spreadsheet and do the percentages and roll a couple 2D10 for the scorer. I was using the the goals and assists for my replay and it took more time to determine the stats then playing the games...took the Ultra out of UQ. Just MHO Rolling Eyes

pavelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 23, 2013 - 06:45 PM

I have several of his games. His games are a statistical replay of the event. Chances are winners will win. A random dice roll might have another winner. If I'm wrong about this someone can correct me.

Read his description of the games.

Pavel

Jump to: