Contents
· Forums
· Our Reviews
· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Downey Games
There are 215 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· Three New Ryder Cup Seasons Available (Oct 12, 2018)
· 2018 MLB Released for HardBall Wars (Oct 03, 2018)
· 2018 IndyCar Racing Year Book Available (Sep 26, 2018)
· 2018 PGA Tour Released (Sep 25, 2018)
· 2004 and 2007 Bull Riding Available (Sep 06, 2018)
· New Bull Riding Seasons Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· UQ Boxing 2018 Year Book Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· 2017 Drag Racing Available (Aug 01, 2018)
· 2018 World Cup Available (Jul 17, 2018)
· 2018 College Baseball and Softball Released (Jun 20, 2018)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Downey Games-ChrisOffline
1 Post subject: 2012 GWD College Season Released  PostPosted: Dec 08, 2012 - 11:26 AM

Downey Games is proud to announce the release of the 2012 College Year Book for Game Winning Drive Football.

The E-Book version is available here: http://www.downeygames.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_6_84&products_id=3000

The Printed Version, featuring die-cut Team cards, printed in full color, is available here: http://www.downeygames.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2_85&products_id=2999

This is a departure from years past, as we usually release a Bowl Game set and then a "Final" set after the Bowl Games. This season, we are releasing the entire set before the Bowl Games. Any teams that are affected by the Bowl Games will be updated, and you will be e-mailed an updated Team card. In a game with this format, very few teams are changed in general. It takes a Bowl Game extremely out of the ordinary to change a scoring rating for this game. While the Bowl Games can have an impact on a game that rates individual players or a game that is designed for play-by-play, with GWD, past experience tells us that little changes in terms of overall team ratings. So, we chose to bring you the entire set at once this year. Again, if any team is changed due to their Bowl Game, you will receive an updated Team card.

This edition contains the 2012 College Top Division. Every team (yes, all 120+ teams) is rated for scoring ability, rushing, passing, kicking, propensity to fumble and throw interceptions on offense. On the defensive side, each team is rated for scoring allowed, rushing, passing, ability to force fumbles and interceptions and 4th down defensive ability. Everything you need to play, other than six-sided dice is included in the E-Book. Game Winning Drive uses no external charts or FACs. We have also included 2 teams to represent a Good FBS school and an average FBS school, so you can conduct full-season replays.

Reply with quote Back to top
galarilOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 08, 2012 - 11:52 AM

Great news. Is the ebook version still come as full color? I see the announcement mention full color for the print version but not for the ebook version? I know many don't like the cost to print them all out in color but having bought and printed all the GWD seasons of NCAA over the years I love the color option.

Dan Garlick

Downey Games-ChrisOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 08, 2012 - 01:25 PM

galaril wrote:
Great news. Is the ebook version still come as full color? I see the announcement mention full color for the print version but not for the ebook version? I know many don't like the cost to print them all out in color but having bought and printed all the GWD seasons of NCAA over the years I love the color option.

Dan Garlick

Yeah, the ebook is full color.

CD13

galarilOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 08, 2012 - 02:36 PM

Downey Games-Chris wrote:
galaril wrote:

Dan Garlick

Yeah, the ebook is full color.

CD13

Thanks. I figured it was.

Downey GamesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 10, 2012 - 08:30 AM
Site Admin

Glad Chris was able to answer this quickly. He is not big on making posts.

I do not get a chance to play games much right now. But I wanted to see how Northern Illinois would do with Florida State.

FSU 35
NIU 21

Closer than many probably expect. Had NIU been luckier (maybe not a real word) with the dice it would have been closer.

~T

Ryno616Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 10, 2012 - 08:32 AM

Woo hoo - just placed (and received via link) my order. I have been doing a number of replays with Quick Play Football but now I can do them in greater detail. I'll post some projects in the next few weeks.
Rich

PadresfanModsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 16, 2012 - 05:09 PM

Chris or Tony -

Oklahoma's Fumble rating is "##" in the PDF file. I'm assuming this is a typo. Can you please let me know what this should be?

Thanks, Al

Downey GamesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 17, 2012 - 09:26 AM
Site Admin

11-34 [33]. I will get a correction out as soon as I can.

~T

Jump to: