· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Gary's Saddle Racing
· Legends of Boxing
· Decisive Action Sports
· Downey Games
There are 190 unregistered users and 0 registered users on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· GWD 2017 NFL Year Book Available (Jan 01, 2018)
· Ultra Quick Football 2017 NFL Released (Jan 01, 2018)
· FS Football 2017 NFL Released (Jan 01, 2018)
· Mean Gene's 2017 Bowl Game Year Book Available (Dec 28, 2017)
· Fast Action Football 2017 Bowl Game Year Book Available (Dec 27, 2017)
· Goal! Football 2017 Bowl Game Year Book Available (Dec 27, 2017)
· GridIron Wars 2017 Bowl Game Year Book Available (Dec 27, 2017)
· Momentum 2017 Bowl Game Year Book Available (Dec 27, 2017)
· 2017 Game Winning Drive College Football Available (Dec 13, 2017)
· 2017 Ultra Quick College Football Available (Dec 12, 2017)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ACOMPLITANOffline
Post subject: GWD QUESTIONS  PostPosted: Sep 01, 2012 - 11:16 PM

Hi Guys, Just Recieved Game Winning Drive Today. Seems Easy Enough To Play. But I Have 2 Questions. Why Are There Two FG's In The Score Part Of The Card. The First One You Adjust But There Is A Second FG Underneath TD Pass. Also Could Someone Please Explain How The Def Adjustments Work. Example I Am Looking At The 1977 Dallas Cowboys Card Vs The Chicago Bears. Dallas Has Scoring -1 TD Run -1 & TD Pass +0. So That Would Be -2. Chicago's Score Is 11-24 So What Should It Be After You Add The Cowboys Defense Adjustments. Not Sure If The Defense Minus Or The Plus Help Or Hurt The Team . Just Using These Teams As Examples. That Is The Year I Bought. It Could Apply To Any Team Of Any Year. Thanks For Any Help.

Reply with quote Back to top
galarilOffline
Post subject: Re: GWD QUESTIONS  PostPosted: Sep 01, 2012 - 11:55 PM

ACOMPLITAN wrote:
Hi Guys, Just Recieved Game Winning Drive Today. Seems Easy Enough To Play. But I Have 2 Questions. Why Are There Two FG's In The Score Part Of The Card. The First One You Adjust But There Is A Second FG Underneath TD Pass. Also Could Someone Please Explain How The Def Adjustments Work. Example I Am Looking At The 1977 Dallas Cowboys Card Vs The Chicago Bears. Dallas Has Scoring -1 TD Run -1 & TD Pass +0. So That Would Be -2. Chicago's Score Is 11-24 So What Should It Be After You Add The Cowboys Defense Adjustments. Not Sure If The Defense Minus Or The Plus Help Or Hurt The Team . Just Using These Teams As Examples. That Is The Year I Bought. It Could Apply To Any Team Of Any Year. Thanks For Any Help.

I can help you out here. Don't think that you are adjust the field goal range but rather that you are adjusting the Run TD and Pass TD based on the defenses ratings. So you would adjust the Run TD rating with the defense run rating +/- .The first field goal range goes from the end of the Run TD to the beginning of the Pass TD range. Then you have the second filed goal range that works the exact same as the first that starts wherever the end of the pass TD range ends. two Field goal ranges is just how it is for the game engine is all.

2.So for the scoring range you only use the defenses -1 scoring range not the run defense or pass defense ratings those change the scoring ranges for the actual offense run and pass ranges. If Chicago has a run TD range of 11-26. the adjusted range would change for this game against the Dallas defense of 11-25. if the pass range on the Chicago card is say 44-56 it would not change as the pass dense is 0. You would have the ranges as this : TD Run:11-25 , Field Goal:26-43, Pass TD:44-55, Filed Goal :56-64

ACOMPLITANOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 02, 2012 - 07:09 AM

Hi Thank You For Your Help. I Dont Want To Sound Stupid But I Think I Am More Confused. Looking Over The Instruction Booket It Has You Adjusting The First Field Goal Range. Also Do The - Or + Help Or Hurt The Defense. Example If You - What Way On the Offense Do You Go . You You Take Away Or Add. Sorry If I Am Confusing Anyone But I Am Way Off Track Trying To Get This Game Started.

ACOMPLITANOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 02, 2012 - 07:48 AM

Ok, I Guess I Should Have Looked At The Small Chart on The Bottom Of The Page. It Explains It Very Easy. Got It Now. The Only Other Question I Have Would Be Scoring Range After A Fumble Or Interception. The Booklet Says You Increase The Scoring Range Of The Team Taking Over Possession By 6. Or Simpler Terms You Increase The Tens Digit Of The Scoring Range By One. Ex- Philadelphia Would Have A Modifed Scoring Range Of 11-26 For That Drive Only. It Was 11-16. So It Goes Up By 10?

galarilOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 02, 2012 - 10:44 AM

ACOMPLITAN wrote:
Ok, I Guess I Should Have Looked At The Small Chart on The Bottom Of The Page. It Explains It Very Easy. Got It Now. The Only Other Question I Have Would Be Scoring Range After A Fumble Or Interception. The Booklet Says You Increase The Scoring Range Of The Team Taking Over Possession By 6. Or Simpler Terms You Increase The Tens Digit Of The Scoring Range By One. Ex- Philadelphia Would Have A Modifed Scoring Range Of 11-26 For That Drive Only. It Was 11-16. So It Goes Up By 10?

Yes the example you give 26 becomes 16 is correct it goes up 6 not ten as you have to remember the ranges go by the die number possible. the numbers possible are 11-16,21-26,31-36,41-46,51-56 and 61-66. The other real num ber for example 17,18,19,20 are not possible dice results so they are out. That is the only tricky math thing that takes alittle getting use to.

Jump to: