Contents
· Forums
· Our Reviews
· Search
· Web Links
· Privacy Policy

Hosted Sites
· Downey Games
There are 160 unregistered users and 1 registered user on-line.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Other Stories
· Three New Ryder Cup Seasons Available (Oct 12, 2018)
· 2018 MLB Released for HardBall Wars (Oct 03, 2018)
· 2018 IndyCar Racing Year Book Available (Sep 26, 2018)
· 2018 PGA Tour Released (Sep 25, 2018)
· 2004 and 2007 Bull Riding Available (Sep 06, 2018)
· New Bull Riding Seasons Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· UQ Boxing 2018 Year Book Released (Aug 24, 2018)
· 2017 Drag Racing Available (Aug 01, 2018)
· 2018 World Cup Available (Jul 17, 2018)
· 2018 College Baseball and Softball Released (Jun 20, 2018)
tabletop-sports.com Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CarparamaOffline
Post subject: UFC 3 - The American Dream  PostPosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 08:32 PM

(For any unranked fighters, I gave them a rating of "1" and just picked a finish rating I figure would be suitable. I also don't bother with times of the fights as I don't really care too much about that.)

UFC 1 - The Beginning:

ALTERNATE FIGHT:
Jason Delucia
vs.
Trent Jenkins

Delucia wins, KO (Jenkins received huge gash, which dropped his rating to ... -149? Love it!)

FIRST ROUND FIGHTS:
Gerard Gordeau
vs.
Teila Tuli

Gordeau wins by submission (I guess Tuli is a quitter in this game too!)

Kevin Rosier
vs.
Zane Frazier

Rosier wins by Decision! Fight went on way too long, and I assumed one round, one judge would be fair. This would make a huge difference later on!

Royce Gracie
vs.
Art Jimmerson

Gracie wins, TKO (No surprise here, but I couldn't help but root for One-Glove!

Ken Shamrock
vs.
Patrick Smith

Shamrock wins, KO (Pat Smith is supposed to be a legend at the stand-up, but not so much here!)

SECOND ROUND
Gerard Gordeau
vs.
Kevin Rosier

Gordeau wins, KO (Clearly, Rosier was dead at the start of the fight, and was basically dead at the end. Gordeau was fresh, and decimated his opponent.)

Royce Gracie
vs.
Ken Shamrock

Shamrock by Decision! Near riot ensued at the announcement, and you have to wonder if the Gracies are done with the UFC after just one event! It'd be a shame, wouldn't it?

FINAL ROUND
Gerard Gordeau
vs.
Ken Shamrock

Shamrock wins, TKO (King of the UFC, Shamrock takes Gordeau down and works for a submission. Eventually, Gordeau feels the pressure, and the referee stops the fight before a submission is ever applied. I guess Gordeau gassed out!)

Great first event, and can't wait to redo UFC 2, based on the results here. Will Shamrock defend his crown?

Last edited by Carparama on Aug 21, 2011 - 09:15 AM; edited 2 times in total

Reply with quote Back to top
Mark61Offline
Post subject: RE: UFC 1 - The Beginning  PostPosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 10:04 PM

Neat idea for a replay. Looking forward to reading your UFC 2 results.

Since Shamrock didn't participate in UFC 2, are you going to modify the orginal field so he can defend his title?
I think he should get the chance. Smile

Mark

CarparamaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 20, 2011 - 10:24 AM

Considering a lot of UFC 2 fighters never fought again, and the fact I had ten guys in the game, I figured I'd do one alternate fight, and an 8-man tournament.

ALTERNATE FIGHT:
Scott Morris
vs.
Sean Daugherty

Daugherty, TKO (An upset, but all it really did was guarantee Sean a fight at UFC 3.)

FIRST ROUND:
Ken Shamrock def. Remco Pardoel by Decision (Tough fight, and at one point I thought Shamrock was going to lose. Will the fact this fight went so long cause him trouble later on?)

Patrick Smith def. Fred Ettish by Submission (Ettish got hit hard, and couldn't take it, submitting to strikes. Pat gets his 2nd chance at Shamrock.)

Johnny Rhodes def. Jason Delucia by TKO (Huge upset here. I was hoping Jason could give Gracie a run for his money in the next round. Shamrock/Smith/Delucia/Gracie was "money", but hey. Three out of four isn't horrible!

Royce Gracie def. David Levicki by KO (Don't even know what to tell you. Levicki will not fight in the UFC again. Glass chin.)

SECOND ROUND

Ken Shamrock def. Patrick Smith by Submission (Standard takedown attempt, caught in guillotine. I do like Patrick Smith, so he may return, but I just can't see him doing well without any takedown defense.)

Royce Gracie def. Johnny Rhodes by TKO (No chance here for Rhodes. He was taking too much damage, but refused to quit. Guy showed heart!)

FINAL ROUND

Royce Gracie def. Ken Shamrock by Decision (Unbelievable. These two put on such fantastic battles. This time, Lion's Den was pissed off at the referee's decision. Clearly we need to bring both guys back and see what happens next. In the next event, you'll see some same ol' faces, and some new ones!)

UFC 3 Lineup:
Keith Hackney vs. Emmanuel Yarborough

Ken Shamrock vs. Sean Daugherty

Harold Howard vs. Steve Jennum

Royce Gracie vs. Kimo Leopoldo

CarparamaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 21, 2011 - 09:15 AM

UFC 3 - The American Dream

FIRST ROUND:
Emmanuel Yarborough def. Keith Hackney by Decision (Long, boring match. Not how I wanted to start UFC 3, but hey. It's Shamrock time!)

Ken Shamrock def. Sean Daugherty by TKO (Isn't Ken supposed to be a submission master? He is TKOing everyone lately!)

Steve Jennum def. Harold Howard by Decision (Howard gassed, and Jennum won a decent decision. Crowd is restless for action, but here it comes.)

Royce Gracie def. Kimo Leopoldo by Submission (Unlike real life, this match didn't drain Royce at all, and he was ready to go!)

SECOND ROUND:
Ken Shamrock def. Emmanuel Yarborough by TKO (The streak continues. Will we get the rubber match?)

Royce Gracie def. Steve Jennum by Submission (We sure do. Gracie makes more short work of an opponent, and here we go.)

FINAL ROUND:
Royce Gracie def. Ken Shamrock by Decision (Another close fight. This was exciting, but the crowd wants a definitive winner. For UFC 4, Gracie and Shamrock will face off, for the last time, in a fight which will go on until there is a winner. In real life, UFC 5 featured the first Superfight, but we're mixing it up here.)

UFC 4 - Revenge of the Warriors

SUPERFIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: There must be a finish!
Royce Gracie vs. Ken Shamrock

UFC 4 Tournament:
Joe Charles vs. Kevin Rosier
Guy Mezger vs. Keith Hackney
Steve Jennum vs. Dan Severn
Anthony Macias vs. Emmanuel Yarborough (Keith Hackney was here in real life, but since Yarborough beat him at UFC 3, I feel he earned his spot.)

Jump to: