· Newest Member: mgjsports77
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Harold Combess (R.I.P.) and His Games
Jerry L
For those unaware,
Harold Combess of ActionSims quick play sports games passed away last month (March 2024) due to lung cancer.

I was entrusted with his games by his wife Mary and reassured her that they would continue on in perpetuity, reaching more tabletops than ever before.

Jeff Downey graciously offered a space here to house them on this wonderful site that sees a lot of traffic and I can't thank him enough.

Some have asked already prior to the games being re-released here about donations to the family and it is not in Mary's wishes. Through sympathizing with her by sharing my own losses to cancer (my mom to colon cancer when she was 57 and my grandpa to brain cancer when I was 7), Mary and I mutually agreed upon the optional choice of donating to the American Cancer Society (any amount) instead.

If you have ever lost a loved one to any form of cancer, you know the void it creates in your life. Please consider helping them to find a cure so that someday others won't have to suffer the same fate.

I am also asking that if any of you have

..."Shoot-Out: The Game of Pro Hockey"
by Harold Combess/ActionSims Sports Games

(Not to be confused with the newer and similarly-named "Shoot-out", this would be circa 2006-2007 and likely have Harold Combess' name on the rules)...

to please comment here or message me so I can make arrangements for its re-release as well. I will make sure to credit you for your contribution like I have all the others that you will see personally mentioned in the description field of each download.

Let's work together to find this elusive game so that all of Harold's games can be played and enjoyed on tables everywhere for years and years to come! Nothing would make him happier!

Thank you all and be well!
Edited by Jerry L on 04/16/2024

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Email or Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest Downloads
· 2017 Statis Pro Base...